𝟣𝟣𝟥 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗋𝖺

"Hello, my love." Siena lifts her son up from his crib, Rafael's expression lights up as he noticed his mom leaning above the crib. "Wanna go wake daddy up?" She blows a raspberry on the little one's cheek when she held Rafael close to her.

She walks towards their shared bedroom - smiling at the sight of Harry curled up in the duvet. As Rafael noticed his dad, he started making grabby hands towards the sleeping man. "R'you gonna wake him?" Siena whispers.

As quiet as possible she walked over to the side of the bed, taking a seat wherever she could as she strokes her fingers softly through her fiancé his curls. Placing Rafael inbetween her legs to hold him steady and make sure he's not able to fall, with any move she made.

"Time to wake up, honey." Siena whispers, scratching his back softly as she hears him humming and his eyes slowly started opening.

Harry smiled as he noticed the two people sat next to him. "Morning." He mumbles tiredly. "Come here you little troublemaker." Harry chuckles, taking Rafael and placing him on his chest.

"Waking daddy up now, are we?" He hums, blowing raspberries onto the little one's chest. Siena laid down next to Harry, tracing his heart tattoo on his upper arm.

Harry sighs in contentment, as Rafael laid down on his chest and his wife-to-be was now leaning her head against his shoulder. "I love you both so much." He mumbles before they all closed their eyes once again.

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 !

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽
𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 !

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 !

𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀
𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆 !