20

Louis's POV:

When I wake up a few hours later, I notice I am now alone in my bed, which makes me frown a bit.

But I can hear Harry's voice right outside my closed door, seemingly yelling at someone or something. He sounds absurdly intimidating when he is mad, it never fails to shock me.

I can't hear the other voice he is talking to, so I'm assuming he is on the phone with what sounds like something for work.

After a few moments, his voice goes silent and I hear him opening up my door. He walks in looking like he is just fuming with rage.

"What a fucking idiot," He whispers to himself, shaking his head.

"Are you okay?" I ask hesitantly.

His eyes bolt up to me in surprise.

"You're up, how did you sleep baby?" He asks, softening on the spot but the stress doesn't leave his eyes.

He starts to make his way back over to the bed.

"I slept fine, but what's wrong? You seem upset." I say, concerned.

I don't want him to be unhappy about something.

He is now just wearing joggers without a shirt. And I can't help my eyes trailing over his toned body that is painted in gorgeously detailed tattoos, I avert my eyes though when I find him smirking at me, now blushing my head off.

He slips into the bed next to me, putting an arm around my body as I press my head against his dorm chest.

"Nothing for you to worry about blue eyes, just work stuff." He hums as he grabs my hand, his swallowing mine entirely.

"But you're okay?" I ask, looking up at him slightly worried.

He just stares into my eyes for a moment.

"Yes sweetheart," he says before pecking my lips.

With that I nod before laying back on his chest, still feeling a bit sleepy.

"Are the boys home yet?" I ask through a yawn,

He hums and nods, playing with my hand a bit.

"Yeah they are downstairs making you some dinner, you hungry yet?" He asks.

"No, not really. I just want to stay here." I say, cuddling deeper into his chest.

"They made your favorite darling," He tries to convince me but I just shake my head again.

I haven't been able to manage more than a few mouth fulls of food since I got out of that basement. And anytime I get hungry my mind just wanders back to the feeling of Owen's hands on my body and suddenly the idea of eating makes me want to throw up on the spot.

"I'm just not hungry. I'm sorry." I shrug.

Harry sighs a bit before shaking his head.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. But you have to eat tonight baby, the boys and I have agreed that you need to start eating again properly. Especially because you're back at home now and it's not as easy for Liam to be keeping track of your health." Harry says.

My face furrows at that. Why are they talking about me?

"You have decided? Why is it your guys' decision?" I ask, not enjoying the feeling of them taking my control away.

I sit up a bit in the bed, feeling a bit of adrenaline from frustration.

I feel like all I have been feeling is frustration lately.