CHAPTER-5

In jimin's house

As I'm now in my house laying on my bed but still I'm thinking about that guy namjoon. He just made his own house in my mind to stay . No matter what I did to forget him but still he didn't leave my mind .

I tried to study, tried to speak with friends and even tried my favorite hobbies to forget him but he isn't leaving my mind. I think I fell in love with him. But how's that much suddenly.

On top of it he transferred to our college in my class . Now that will be the most difficult to ignore him.

Whenever I tried to sleep and I close my eyes I just see his face and that cute dimples. WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME NAMJOON. I'm just changing the sides but sleep is far away to come. I have to control myself or my father will beat me to the death.

I just spent my whole night sleepless. His thoughts were just roaming in my mind.

'But jimin is unaware from the fact that he also made someone's condition like himself.'

------------

No one's pov

Morning time

Jimin got up from his half sleep. He had black bags under his eyes. He were looking like a ghost. Then he went to fresh up. After freshing he feel a bit rejuvenate. He went to the dinning table and his brother were having his breakfast.

" Hyung , what's wrong? Why are you looking so awful?" His brother asked. " Nothing happened tae , just didn't have enough sleep." " But you came on time from party last night." . " Yes I did. Just didn't sleep." " Ohh okk hyung, but what's wrong are you feeling sick.? Let me check." His brother touch him and check his forehead but the temperature was normal." Hyung your temperature is okk but what's wrong?" " I don't know tae. "

After sometime when they about to finish their breakfast jimin suddenly speak. " Tae , I have something to ask you . Will you answer me? "

" Yes hyung please ask, is something bothering you? Please ask . I will answer honestly."

" Well the thing is that..... I don't know what is happening to me. From last day I can't sleep properly and I even seeing someone whenever I try to sleep. That person always roam in my mind. "

" OMG REALLY HYUNG WOWWWWWWW.... You are in love hyung. Who is that lucky girl tell me? Is she pretty? Would you like to me to meet with her " Asked tae with a huge smile on his face.

" You know tae I'm gay." Jimin said very disappointed.

" Oh I'm so sorry hyung." Taehyung were looking a bit disappointed. " Then is he boy? What is his name? "

" His name is Kim namjoon. I met him in party last night. He was so attractive. I can't take over my mind from him. What should I do tae.? You know if father will know he will definitely kill me." Jimin was looking so sad . That the only person to whom he liked from his whole life can't make him as his.

" It's ok hyung we will definitely do something about it. Be positive hyung. And there is one more thing hyung that I want to tell you from so much time . And I think I should tell it to you now." He said with a very shy smile. It makes jimin to give full attention towards his brother. He never act like this usually. It must be something very important.

" Yess please tell me ."

" Umm the thing is that.... That I'm...... I don't know how to say...."

" It's okk tae please say I will not oppose your words."

" Is that.... I'm... I'm dating a boy." Tae said these words looking at everywhere but his older brother.

--------------------------------

I WILL TELL YOU ALL WHO IS TAE'S BOYFRIEND IN NEXT CHAPTER.