CHAPTER-15

After 5to6 rough rounds jimin got fainted cause of tiredness. And namjoon pick him up and clean himself and jimin. After bath he made him lay on bed and put some medicine on his bruises. " He looks so cute when he sleeps. " Namjoon were admiring sleeping jimin. Then he kissed his forehead and sleep beside him.

After sometime the main door of house open. " Baby I can't wait let's go. " A boy said who were coming with a boy who had his legs around the former's waist and he were sucking his neck. " Yess baby let's go. Today I want to spend all of this night sleeplessly ". " Yeah sure baby." The former one reply.

When they open the door of their room they saw two figures sleeping their. " Hey they are still here and OMG they are naked. What the unholy shit they did on our bed. " Yoongi said when he saw both of them sleeping on their bed. He put his head in his boyfriend's neck. " It's okk baby let them enjoy their time darling. Well we are also here to do the same thing baby. " He said and smirked. " Be ready to worship my name tonight baby . I will make you feel good." He said made their way towards to their other bedroom.

" Are they back home.?" Namjoon got up when he heard some voices . Then he made jimin to wake up. " Jimin baby wake up. We have to go now." He said jimin were just mumbling some words. " No namjoon I want more please do again. Please." " Jimin get up we will do it some other day . Now we have to go our parents must be waiting for us." He said and made him to sit on bed. " Ahh hyung it hurts." He said and were looking in very pain that made namjoon worried. " Where jimin." He asked. " Everywhere but mostly in the lower part." " And you wanted more. You know how much horny you were.? You must be spend all day and night if you won't faint." Namjoon made him remember. " Ok ok I know now let's go I have to go back home otherwise my parents must ask me a lot of questions."

Jimin were climbing off from bed them he again hissed in pain." Ahh namjoon please help me ." He made grabby hands. " Okk I will." He made him wear his clothes and give him some medicines. " Now feeling okk?"" Yess kind of. Now I have to go. Let's go." They both made their way towards outside. When they were near the next room of the apartment they heard a some moans from yoongi. " Ho... Hoseokie..... Fa .....faster..." " Fuck ... Hobi...... Fast."

" OMG are they hoseok and yoongi." Jimin asked surprisingly. " Yess and they are doing their work. Now we should go. " Namjoon said and they went out of house after carefully locking it.

Sope's side.

" Don't say hoseok say master. Say what?" Hoseok asked while thrusting more. " Ma--master." Yoongi replied with full of pain and pleasure. " Yess good boy. " He praised.

" And who were he with whom you were being all touchy in the morning? Do you think I don't saw you . So you like more people inside you as compare to me. " He were looking a bit jealous.

" H--he is.. he is ju----just a friend. And I just want you ...... You only ------ inside me. No one other than you. .......... You ar----are more than enough baby. " Yoongi replied with a smirk on his face. Now he wants his partner to be rough on him. " Was m-my baby ...... Jealous." " No I weren't." Hoseok reply. " MORE ." Yoongi shouted. " So my baby boy is that much needy today . Ok I will give you all the things you want. " Hoseok replied and started to thrusting more. " Fa----faster. Hyung." Yoongi moan in pleasure. " What did you say. " Hoseok asked. " I...I mean mas---master." Yoongi said. " Please master faster. " Yoongi said with seductive voice. " That makes me more hard. Now you can't walk for two weeks." " I don't want to master." Yoongi again use his same way of talking. And then all the house filled with moans of yoongi and their this thing continued for the rest of the day and night. Until they both feel exhausted and fainted like this at the end.

-------------------------------

I KNOW SOPE'S PART WAS UNIMPORTANT AND LONG BUT STILL THANKS FOR READING  IT .

AND I'M NOT GOOD WITH THIS THINGS SO THANK YOU FOR READING IT.