CHAPTER-12

He knocked on the door and when he got permission he opened the door and met with his father's angry face.

He sense that something bad will be going to happen. " Yess dad you call me.?" " Ohh jimin you are here. Please sit." Opposite his father's face he were talking very calmly. Now jimin is pretty sure. So he just obey his father and sit on a chair.

" Jimin, I'm just going to ask a question please answer me correctly.olk?" He father said coming towards him. " Ye--yess da.......dad" he said with shutters . He were so nervous at that time.

" Okk so jimin are you seeing someone in college.?" First question that his father saked clearing his doubts about mei's coming here and his father's calling him. " N--no--no dad." He just lied. " Okk that's good. Cause I got information that you are dating a boy I'm college. It will be good for you If you don't do that and you know how much I hate it." His father said very calmly." Ye--yess dad I..I will not." He was so nervous. " Okk now you can go." " Okk father thanks." He bowed and went our the room hurriedly. ' that bitch have definitely did that. I will make sure not to let him know all that.' he murmur these words.

And he locked his room and he were all shaking out of fear. Then he dialed hoseok's number. He picked up phone after three rings.

On phone

" Hey jiminah." Hoseok sounding like he has been running . But jimin didn't notice it cause of his fear.

"Hyung what should I do." He were all scared.

" What's wrong jiminah.? What happened?"

" I think Dad get to know about my relationship."

" WHAT!!! HOW??" He were sounding very shocked.

" Mei came to our house I think she said all that to dad. What should I do." He were very worried about what will his father do.

" Have you told your father that you are dating.?"

" NOOOOO!!! Why would I do that. Please hyung do something."

" Firstly that's a relief that you didn't tell him anything and secondly, calm down and make sure he doesn't know more about it. Mei is such a bitch she will surely do something."

" Yess I know hyung. " After sometime of silence he heard some moans. And he asked shockingly" is it yoo......yoongi.....?"

"Yess. It is." Hoseok response shamelessly.

" Were you fucking all the  time when you were talking with me? " He asked and felt so embarrassed.

" Yess..so what jiminah." But hoseok wasn't feeling any shame. " Wanna hear more?" *..........* *.........* " Ho...... hoseokie...." Yoongi moan his name very loudly that can hear by jimin.

" NOOOOO!!!" Jimin said and quickly cut the call " what a shameless person " he said to himself. And he were all red while imaging about all the thing that happened.

Thinking about his father scaring him but can't do anything now. He should be more careful next time. He was thinking that he is so lucky that his father haven't seen his ring. He was unconsciously smiling while touching his ring that given by namjoon.

He were just looking at his ring and thinking about his lover . His thoughts interrupted by the knock on his door. When he open the door he saw his brother." Hey taehyung what happened?"

" Nothing hyung."

" Okk so come in." He invited his brother in his room.

" Today you are looking so happy taehyung." He asked and look at his brother's face which was looking like he got his favorite thing.

" Hyung I wanna tell you something."

" Okk please tell me "

" Hyung.........." He got shy and put his hands on his face.

" Yess tae say."

" Hyung... I..I have .....I have my first kiss today." He said and again became Soo shy just like a teenager girl who get her crush's attention.

" OMG really?" He asked all surprised.

" Yess hyung.."

" I'm so happy for my little brother." He said hugged his younger brother.

" Hyung who's ring is this ? I haven't seen it before." His brother asked suspiciously.

" Ohh that... It ... Namjoon give to me and he have same ring. Like couple rings." This is his time of being shy now.

" OMG really hyung? Then I will also give kookie a ring. " He were looking very happy and excited.

At that point both park brothers were very happy cause of their life.

-----------------------------