CHAPTER-9

Jimin's pov

I didn't know what come up on me that I capture him face in my hands and kissed him. I were totally out of my mind but I came in my senses when I feel soft lips over me that I didn't want to leave. I wanted to suck that soft lips and bite it hard enough to bleed. But I had to leave that and I were feeling very embarrassed about the situation that I create with this kiss.

When he said that he is okk with that. These words create confidence in me that I can confess him and if don't confess him now then I wouldn't be able to do it afterwards.

" Hyung I have something to ask you. " I said while looking on the floor.

" Yess ... Yes ji..jimin please say."

" Hyung the things is that.. that.... I ... I don't know how to say."

" Please say jimin I would not argue."

With full of confidence i finally decided to say. " Namjoon hyung I love you . "

I finally said theses words.

Namjoon's pov

I also liked him since the day I saw him when he bummed with me . At that time when I saw him I just totally froze on my place . He were looking very handsome and cute. I haven't seen that much of cute person in my entire life. At that time I thought I will not have any couple with him but I didn't know that destiny will let us meet again on the top of it he will confess me. I were over the moon when he just kissed me. I were just frozen cause of that kiss .

" I love you too jimin." I said and without wasting any of second I grab his face in my hands started to kiss him.

He literally got very soft lips . I just want to taste it more and more and never let it to go. It's just like candy.

To my surprise he even response to my kiss that were making me feel like heaven. I tap on his shoulder cause he weren't leaving my lips . " Jimin please stop it's school. " I said in kiss. But weren't ready to leave me. " No hyung I want more." After saying these words he continue kiss .

" Jimin please." I plead and them he leave my mouth. My lips were got a bit swollen from his bites.  "I'm sorry hyung I couldn't control myself when you kissed me. By the way that was so good." His face were all red.

" I'm glad that you liked it."

" Should we go now."

" Yess hyung."

And then we went out of here to our respective classrooms but he weren't agree with leaving me but I have some classes left.

No one's pov

But they didn't know that their little make out session haven't gone unnoticed by someone.

" You did a great job. Here is your money." A boy said to the girl which was with namjoon earlier.

" Thank you. And if you would have another job for me like this. I'm ready just tell me. "

" Okk we will . Now you can go." As that person said these words and that girl went from their.

" Finally my plan worked. I knew that they both like each other. How can thing be unnoticed by me." That person said with a smirk on his face.

" Are you sure babe that will be okk. What if his father will know." The second person who were sitting on the lap of the former one asked .

" It's okk darling. They should know about their own feelings. And about his parents I think sooner of later they will also support his kid's choice. But for now leave them and notice me. I also want a kiss Orr......"

" Or what?"

" Or more than it." The person said and tried to kiss him but the later stop him midway.

" Please have some shame it's college." He said and looked here and there.

" So what babe. Let's go in bathroom there we can have fun darling " he drag him there and they enjoy their time. And only they know how many rounds they have their. Just the moans of the second can be heard there.

---------------------------------

TELL ME WHO WERE THAT PERSONS IN COMMENTS.