CHAPTER-8

The days aren't going well for jimin . He is just fighting with his mind and heart. He wants to make namjoon his boyfriend but the thought of his father always resist him doing this . But day by day his feelings for namjoon increasing. Whenever he see him being friendly with anyone he feels very jealous. He wants to through that person out of his sight. But he even can't do anything cause he haven't confess him.

But after some days when the situation is going out of his hand he decided to confess him not if he will get rejected. But he can't take it anymore.

Today namjoon were sitting with a very pretty girl in cafeteria and she were being very touchy with him. As they were just discussing about a topic of presentation but it were looking like she got a chance to touch namjoon. But jimin were looking at them from a distance and burning in fire.

Namjoon were just too much focused on the book that girl got a chance and she were about to kiss on his cheek . Suddenly jimin put his hand between it and namjoon were looking at him very confused. " Hey jimin what's wrong? " He asked unaware of the situation.

" Let's go with me." Jimin drag him out of the cafeteria and take him to an empty class far from the former place. " What's wrong jimin?" He were still processing all the things that happened very quickly.

Jimin checked out and saw no one is coming then he locked the door and stood in front of the former male.

" Don't you know what happened? " He asked annoyed." I literally don't know jimin." He were still confused." That girl were hitting over you and you don't know." He said with a bit angry voice.

" So what jimin if she is hitting over me. Why is it bothering you? " He said in a confused expression. But suddenly an idea hit him." So you don't like when someone hit over me ? Do you like me?" He said while teasing and showing his dimples to jimin.

" No th-that isn't.... isn't an-any-anything . I were..... We're just making you aware." He said while shuttering and he had blush over his face.

" Okk but why are you so red jimin. Do you have a fever let me check." Namjoon said and about to put his hands on his forehead then jimin shock his hands.

" No namjoon nothing happened.... I'm... I'm alright."

" Okk if you say so . But tell me one thing. Why you did that. Don't you like when someone hit over me."

" No namjoon that isn't thing."

" Then what is it." He were teasing jimin more and more.

" Nothing namjoon hyung."

" Please tell I won't make joke over it."

" Hyung it's nothing."

" Please tell me. "

Namjoon were just repeating his words again and again but he shut him mouth when he feels a pause when he feels lips over his lips. He had his eyes wide open and processing what is happening.

After a while jimin leave his  lips but he were just shocked from all this thing. He didn't know what happened.

" Hyung I'm sorry" jimin said in little voice. But namjoon didn't answer. " Hyung ... Hyung. .. namjoon....HYUNG.." jimin said last word loudly. That makes namjoon to come back in his senses. " Huh.. yes jimin."

" I said sorry hyung .. sorry for kissing you without your permission." Jimin were looking on the floor for whole the time.

" Umm.. it's.. it's okk jimin. That happens sometimes." Namjoon said but he also have blush over his face.

" Are you sure hyung? " Jimin asked doubtfully.

----------------------------------