sneak peek

This is the first chapter of the bully and its for clexa5

Ali pov

Why it's it always me who gets bullied, talked about, abused. My biggest bully of them all Emily fields. When I first moved here everything was OK she was nice then she turned mean. She has her friends that she treats like family, spencer, Mona, aria, hanna, Caleb, Toby, Noel and Maya. Some are mean to me and some are not. Emily basically have everyone drooling over her. Even me. Her chocolate brown eyes that makes you forget where you are. Her wavy flowy brown hair that is about 3 inch above her butt. Her big round curvy perfect butt that I just wanna slap..... And her really pink kissable lips and her perfect tone skin only if she know who I was. Well she does but if only she knew how I felt about her.

I'm on my way to school right now. I pull up to the school parking lot and get out. I grab my books and phone. I walk straight to my locker. And start grabbing and putting books away. Every thing goes quiet I turn around to she the one and only Emily fields and her crew walk in. I try not to attract attention so I turn away, but I failed horribly. She walks up to me and push me around to where I'm facing her.

"Hello alison Diwhoretis" Emily spat at me

I stay quiet and look around everyone is watching us interact.

"So your not going to answer"

"Um um i- I have to g- get to cla-ass" I stutter stupidly

"But we where just getting started" she chuckles

"Can you pick on some one your own size" As fast as I gain confidence I last it just as quick

"Well you are just about my size since you weight more then me sweety" Emily said pinching my cheek. Everyone laughed. As a tear ran down my face

"Goodbye hoeison" Emily said walking away I ran to the bathroom

When I thought life couldn't get any worst. Emily fields herself walked in. I walk and try to push pass her but she grab my arm and push me on the wall

Fuck me..........