Don't touch her part-2

A stranger's hand on your ass.

Whirling around in shock, your eyes are met by an entire group of fraternity boys. You knew Harry was playing in the midst of a college town, but you hadn't expected there to be an actual popular college attendance.

It didn't help that their biceps were the same size as your head. Or that there were multiple of them.

If it was just one, maybe you could've dealt with it politely. But now the group was spreading out in a small semi-circle around you, closing ranks.

"Heyyy theree," the one closest on your right murmurs into your ear.

You smelt the alcohol even before he opened his mouth,

"whatchaa sayy we get outtaa heree?"

"No thanks," you say politely, before jumping when you feel somebody press up against your backside.

You turn around to push him away, and you end up shoving him quite strongly.

The man laughs as he nearly misses a fall.

"You're small but ya ain't nothin' when I'm done with ya."

"Get away from me," you bark, feeling bile rise up in your throat.

Some fans around you started to notice what was going on. And then they saw your face.

So they started to yell out at Harry.

You, on the other hand, didn't notice this was going on at all.

You were too busy trying to maneuver away from them that you didn't know that Harry had stopped singing until one of them touched your breast.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!"

His voice makes everybody jump, even you. The music had come to a sudden halt, and Harry had disconnected his mic from the stand to hold it closer against his mouth.

You don't dare look up at him, though, because you know he's angry. Beyond angry. Furious, beyond furious.

"Yes, you lot. I'm pointing at you. The ones trying to attack my girlfriend. I need all of you to leave. NOW!"

Nobody had the time to process the fact that Harry Styles had just claimed you to be his girlfriend for the first time.

It never bothered you that your relationship was mostly kept under wraps; however, hearing him publicly declare you to be his stirred something inside of you that you didn't quite expect.

Of course, this only lasted for a few moments. A group of Harry's security guards had managed to battle their way through the pit, all while the group of fraternity boys screamed curses to Harry and threatening to sue.

Only after they were gone that you tilt your chin up to look at your boyfriend.

Harry was already looking at you--possibly, you think, for the entire time--and he lets out a deep exhale when your eyes finally meet his.

"You okay?" He mouths,

keeping the mic a good distance away from his lips.

You nod, bringing your hand up to shoot him a thumbs up...when you feel the tears trailing down your cheeks.

The silence in the stadium was still evident when Harry motioned for the band to start Only Angel all over again.

For the rest of the night, you were carefully protected by the fans that stood by you.

Still, Harry made sure to come back to check on you at least once every song.

You hadn't been to a lot of his concerts--only the ones that occured back home and on rare occasions like this one--but you could tell that something was troubling his mind.

Nevertheless, the last chords hadn't even finished ringing yet when Harry darted backstage. A guard was already stationed at your side, motion for you to follow him.

You gulp. You didn't know what to expect when your knuckles knocked lightly on Harry's dressing room door. Was he going to be angry that you had broken your promise? Was this going to be an I-told-you-so argument?

But you didn't even have the time to contemplate any further before you feel his arms wrapping around your waist.

He's lining kisses against your neck as he pulls you into the room, kicking the door shut with his feet.

"I'm sorry," he's murmuring against your skin, tightening his grip on you.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry I couldn't get to you right away."

You pull away from him.

"It's not your fault," you say, smoothing his hair back into its place.

"I'm okay, just a little shaken up."

Harry cradles your face in his hands.

"That's the last time I'm ever going to take my eyes off of you, you know that right?"

"Haz--"

"No, I mean it." One of his thumbs reach up to part your lips.

"You're mine. Only mine."