Missed Calls

Jakurai: I can't believe I forgot my phone. I hope Ramuda enjoyed his birthday present yesterday. Oh, he called.

Phone: You have 17 new messages

Jakurai: What??

Phone: Message 1

Ramuda: Hey, doc. Thanks for the "bazinga" T-shirt, it's...great. I was just calling because I might need a ride later tonight. Ichiro can't drive and I ran Samatoki's Mazda into that ditch after we watched Fast Five on Netflix together.

Samatoki: You still owe me for that!

Ramuda: Yeah, yeah, I gotchu, I gotchu. Mazdas are really flammable, did you know that? I didn't know that. Well, I do now, but anyway, I'll call later when we need a pick up from the show, alright?

Ichiro: *Grunts*

Ramuda: Woo! Ichiro, you're up! Peace, Jakurai!

Phone: End of message

Jakurai: I'm not listening to all of these *skips to the final message*

Phone: Message 17

Ramuda: Oh my God, is he dead?? Why did you put him in the car?!

Samatoki: He's one of ours you idiot! Just shut up and keep driving to the hospital!

Ichiro: Ramuda, when are we getting to Chuck-E-Cheese?

Ramuda: Ichiro, shut up! Jakurai, please pick up the phone, we're in so much trouble! The Iggy Azalea show went south, so we decided to make our own but- oh man, oh man, pick up your stupid phone! Go to my house, open the far desk drawer and burn everything inside! Hold your breath while you're doing it. Use that stupid T-shirt you got me to help the fire, you gotta do this, Jakurai!

Samatoki: RAMUDA! EYES ON THE ROAD!

Ichiro: Truck!!

All: *Screaming*

Phone: End of message

Jakurai: Man, they never invite me to their parties

Source: 50% Off