Chapter 6

Bella's POV:

Saturday had gone by uneventful other than the stares I was getting from my brothers. I didn't say anything at first but now it's starting to get annoying. They think I don't see them do it but they make it pretty obvious. It was now Sunday and we were having dinner. This morning me and Antonio went to the mall to buy me some clothes for school. I insisted that I would pay him back but he said that I would not ever do that. I was starting to get very close with Antonio and I'm pretty sure my other brothers have noticed. Now we were eating dinner and Alexander had some news.

"So Bella I have taken a look at your school records and I'm impressed. You are a straight A student and haven't gotten anything under an A- in your entire school career." He said. I just shrugged.

"Oh so she's a nerd" Griffin comment. I didn't listen to him, he was always trying to make me look bad.

"I am no where close to a nerd" I say darkly. Griffin just rolls his eyes. We all finished eating dinner and then went to our rooms. Alexander still has some calls to make so he stayed in his office. I into my bathroom and changed into shorts and one of Spencer's hoodies. I heard a knock at my door and saw Massimo walk in. He looked at me and gave me a warm smile. I walked over to my bed and layes down. He payed down beside me and hugged me close to his chest.

"I want you to know that I love you and will always love you ok mi amore" he said to me. I nodded and kept my blank face. He sighed and told me to get some sleep cause tomorrow was a big day for me.

The next day I woke up and went into my bathroom. I decided that I would at least make some what of an effort to look nice today since I'm new here. I get out of the shower and put in my clothes. Me and Spencer decided that we are still gonna where our signature leather jackets and become the badboy and badgirl of the school. I straitened my hair and then opened my door to go downstairs.

Bella's outfit

Bella's outfit

I walk downstairs and see me brothers getting ready and putting last minute stuff in their bags. I walk up to Alexander and greet him with a good morning.

"So I'm gonna go now cause I'm driving with Spencer also you might get a phone call from the school today regarding my behaviour but just know that the teachers are the ones at fault, not me." I walk away after my little speech and leave him their a bit stunned. I grab an apple on my way out and walk over to Spencer's house. My eyes widen as I quickly try to run away but Mrs. Johnson finds me. She hurries over to me and grabs me by the arm. I grumble and stomp towards Spencer who also has a grown on his face.

"Come on ma. We're 17, we don't need to take first day of school pictures anymore." Mrs. Johnson just gives Spencer a glare and tells us to smile. We give her our biggest smile and do a few poses. Then Mr. Johnson comes out of the house and we do our annual first day of school pose, Mr. Johnson picked us both up, I don't know how he does it and put us onto either side of his hips. We have been recreating this photo eve since we were 4 years old. We give Mrs. Johnson our biggest smile and laugh at our foolishness. Out of the corner of my êtes I see my brother watching us through our main floor window.

Mrs. Johnson then gives us a list of rules to follow and they she expects good grades from the both of us or we have to go through one of her annual summer boot camps and let me tell you they are not fun. It's not even the exercise part that I hate, it's the ladies inside the camp. They are so mean and judgemental. After we reassure her that we will be the perfect students we get into Spencer's car and drive off to school. We park our car and let me tell you everyone was looking. Me and Spencer both keep a blank face and keep our sunglasses on our faces. We walk in sync and go up the stairs of school. I spot my brothers threw the crowd but when they wave us over we only nod and head towards the office. We both get our locker combination and already knew our schedules so we were all set.

"Hey baby go on a date with me" a blonde due that was around Spencer's height said to me. He was leaning against one of the lockers and looked like a typical jock. I could see that a crowd was starting to form and wanted to know what the new kids would say, i can also see my brothers in the crowd. I smirk at him and lean into his ear.

"Listen here blondie, I will not go on any dates with you do you understand that." I whisper but a bit loud so others could hear as well. The blonde dude smirked and wrapped his arm around me, that's when I had it and punched him square in the nose. His head banged against the locker and blood was shooting out do his face. He clutched his nose and glared at me.

"YOU BITCH" he screams at me but before I can do anything Spencer grabs him by the neck and throws him to the ground. He punches him constantly in the face and then picks him up over his shoulder and tosses him into an empty locker as to which I lock.

"Delete all footage of this event taking place. No one will speak of this happening ever again. Do we make ourselves clear" Spencer said with a dangerous tone. No one said a thing, clearly they were still shocked from what just happened. I rolled my eyes and slammed my hand against the locker.

"We said do you understand?" I said a bit louder. We heard a series of 'yes', a few kids ran away from fear. After that me and Spenc walked away as is nothing happened. We walked to our first class. By now the bell had already rung. I slammed the door open with my foot interrupting the class in the process. Me and Spencer walked in and the teacher looked up from her desk startled.

"Oh yes you must be the new students Bella Esposito and Spencer Johnson, would you too like to introducing yourselves?" She said.

"Nope" I said popping the p. Spencer rolled his eyes and said "mess with either one of us and your as good as dead, are we clear" the class nodded their heads. We walked to the back of the class leaving the teacher completely bewildered. We sit next to each other with our feet resting on the desk. I look around the class and see my brothers staring at us. I wink at them and then turn back towards Spencer to talk to him. We didn't listen to the class because it just exam prep and we can already completed ours.

The next few classes flew by. No it was time for lunch. My stomach growled as we walked towards the cafeteria. By now the whole school knew about how ruthless we were, so when walked into the cafeteria it was pin drop silent. We both rolled our eyes and got our food. We scared some kids out of their table and took their seats. Everyone was still looking at us so I grabbed a nearby chair, stood up on the table and threw the chair across the room. There was a loud CRASH.

"The shows over stop looking at us" I shouted. Instantly everyone looked away and then we both sat down to eat.