Chapter 10

Griffins POV:

After Bella asked the doctor for Spencer's room number, she ran like a madwoman to his room. She didn't even stop the elevator to wait for her 5 brothers chasing after her. I could tell that those two were very close, the way she threatened the doctor just proved my theory even more. Sometimes I get jealous of Aiden and Spencer because they got to be the ones to look after and care for Bella while I didn't. They knew all her secrets while all I got was a glare. I used to be her favourite brother when she was younger. She would only want me to read her stories and sleep with her. I realized that all I've been since she's got here was an asshole. I think it's time that I stop the act and start caring for her like I used to.

Massimo's POV:

We all run after Bella. We see her run up to her friends room and open it with shakey hands. She then takes slow steps into the room, we all creep up behind her but give her some privacy and only watch from the doorway. At first she is just talking but then she breaks down. I have never seen Bella cry before, she always has an emotionless shield covering her face. She looked like she was 2 years old again, she looked like our old princess. After a while of her repeatedly blaming herself, Spencer seemed to wake up and ask for water. Bella rushed past us and called the nurse while getting him water. After that Spencer grabs Bella and pulls her in. He reassures her that he'd do this all over again in order to keep her safe. Spencer than fell asleep with his head resting on her chest. Bella then fell asleep a little while after. I look both all of my brothers and see them all look sad. We were all wondering the same thing, would Bella do all this for us, if we ever got into an accident.

Spencer and Bella

Spencer and Bella