Chapter 17

Bella's POV:

"Im gonna kill this boy!!!"

"The nerve of this guy!"

"He really had the balls to do that!"

Now you may be wondering, what the hell is going?! I don't even understand how we end up into these situations. Let's start from the beginning.

5 Hours Earlier

I wake up feeling very groggy. I rub my eyes to get used to the sunlight seeping through my window. I don't see Spencer anymore but the bed warm meaning he had just left.

I sigh and decide that I would have to face my family at some point, or may as well be now. I change into a comfy outfit and head downstairs. I hear voices in the kitchen and make my way towards them.

"Hey princess" Massimo greets me. I give him a tired smile and sit down.

"So do you want to talk about last night?" Leo asked. I look over at Spenc and he gives me a tight smile.

"No" I say in a emotionless tone. The boy's dont say anything.

"We are going out to dinner today" Alexander says.

"We need a new change of scenery. We are all going to go crazy if we stay in this house any longer." Massimo says. We all agreed at a time to come downstairs and everyone went off to do their own thing. I went upstairs to my room and caught up on missed homework. After a while I heard a knock at my door. I look up and am greeted with a shirtless Mason. I'm pretty sure my face is a shade of pink. Mason takes notice of this and gives me a wink. I roll my eyes and throw a book at him. Sadly he dodges it and it lots the wall behind him.

"Thank you for the wonderful greeting, I was just coming upstairs to remind you of our dinner in 2 hours." He says with sarcasm.

"Thanks jackass" I reply. He narrows his eyes and stalks towards me. He picks me up and throws me onto the bed. I let out a yelp. He climbs on top of me and sits on my stomach. He leans down and was pressed onto me. At the moment I couldn't form any words. If he moves any closer his lips would be on mine.

"You know Mi Amore you should really watch that attitude of yours" he says with a husky voice. I swallow my breath and reply with "And what if I don't".  He chuckled and brought his head down a little closer.

"Well then I will have to punish you" he says with a seductive smirk. He then hops off my bed and leaves my room giving me one last wink. I lay their bewildered and completely flustered. I hate that boy.

After that incident I started getting ready for the dinner. I showered and put on my clothes. Since it was a casual dinner, I put on a floral yellow dress, a half up and half hairstyles looked nice with a fit. I also put in light makeup.

Bella's outfit

Bella's outfit

Bella's hairstyle

Bella's hairstyle

I twirled in my mirror and thought I looked pretty cute, SIKE!!! IM A SEXY BITCH. I open my door and walk down the stairs to the kitchen. I see almost all my brothers seated at the table taking in hushed whispers. As soon as they saw me, they stopped.

"Bella go and change" said Aiden.

"What no" I say.

"Princess you are not wearing that" Alexander said. I shake my head.

"Bitch you better go up the stairs right now or else I'm gonna whoop yo ass." Spencer said. I laugh.

"I'm not changing no matter what. You all can beg and cry like little wittle babies but I'm not budging" I stare. I hear Massimo sigh.

"God why did you have to have Griffins stubbornness and temper" he says while shaking his head.

"Hey don't compare me to her!" Griffin whined. I roll my eyes.

"Okay whatever keep the outfit, but if any boy comes up to you, I will not hesitate to kill them with my bare hands" Mason said. Every one except me agreed to this. We all got up and headed to the restaurant.

After a while we made it to a fancy but cute restaurant. I was in awe. We all went inside and got your reservations. We got seated at a table for 9. After a few minutes a waiter around my age came up to our table. He was cute.

"Hello my name is Stephan, I will be your waiter for today. What can I get for such a beautiful girl like you" he said while looking directly at me. We also gave me a wink. Obviously I didn't want anything to do with him, but it was funny to get these boys riled up. I give him a pretend giggle and twirl a piece of my hair. I give him a smile showing my dimples.

"Hey buddy why don't you stop flirting with my little sister and write down what we want to eat" Griffin said while gripping onto the table.

"Ya ya whatever, what do you dudes want?" He said while rolling his eyes. Damn this kid has balls. They all have their orders while still giving him the death glare. Mason looked like he was gonna slam him yo the ground John cena style.

"And what about you precious, what would your gorgeous self like to eat" he asked.

"Hmm I'm having a hard time deciding, do you have any suggestions?" I asked him. He smirks.

"You can have a side of fries and me as the full course meal" he said with his version of a sexy voice. Honestly, it sounded like a dying chicken. I could practically see the stream coming out of all my brothers ears.

"Thanks for the offer but I'll just have the veggie pizza please." I say. He nods and gives me one last wink and walks off.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT" Leo yelled at me.

"What" I say with a innocent face.

"You know exactly what, I knew it was a bad idea coming out to eat." Antonio said with gritted teeth.

"I swear to god I'm killing this kid if he says even one more thing" Spencer says.

A while later our food comes, this time with a different waiter. My brothers were thankful. I also saw Mason relax a bit. We finished our food. We talked and joked around. We all had a good time. Soon it was time to leave. Alexander payed and we all got up to leave. As we are about to get into the car some one calls me. I turn around and see the waiter boy. I tell my brothers to wait a second and walk towards him. He flirts a little more and gives me his number. I smile and take the piece of paper. I then walk away. After I see that the boy has left, I roll my eyes and toss the paper away. Everyone stand there with a questioning look on their face. The car ride home was silent.

When we reached the house we all went inside. I was about to go upstairs but was held back by Aiden.

"What did that boy say to you?" He asked. All eyes were on me. I shrugged.

"His number" I reply coolly. Immediately all their eyes turned a darker shade and they all started to shake.

"HE DID WHAT" Alexander yelled.

"Im gonna kill this boy!!!" Griffin shouted.

"The nerve of this guy!" Massimo said.

"He really had the balls to do that!" Aiden said.

"THERE IS NO WAY HE IS TALKING TO YOU EVER AGAIN!!! I'M TEAM MELLA ALL THE WAY" Spencer yelled out. Luckily none of my brothers heard what he said or they just chose to ignore it. Mason was to frustrated to even comprehend what Spencer has just said.

Boy am I glad for that.