Chapter 8

Bella's POV:

"Bella we are all in the Mafia, and we are only telling you this because now that you are living with us, we will be having meetings and we don't want you to think that we are hiding something from you"

I heard the words and I was not really surprised but what I was about to tell them was sure gonna make them shit their pants.

"FINALLY, I was wonder when you were gonna tell me" I said with an eye roll. All of them look at me like I grew 3 heads. Before Alexander could say something I cut him off.

"Since we are already sharing our deepest darkest secrets, I might as well tell you mine" I say. You really think I was gonna tell them about the abuse:) sikeeee. I have something even better.

"I already know about you being in the mafia because I'm in it." They all look at me bewildered. "You guys may know me as the best hit man in the world for I am The Devil" I say to them with a dark look in my eyes. They stare at me for a bit and then Leo bursts out laughing. Griffin scoffs and says "we all know that you are not The Devil because whoever that person is, they keep their identity hidden and the only other person that knows who they are is The Skull, who is also hidden." I give him a small smile. They really are stupid aren't they. Just as I'm about to explain further I hear the front door slam open and close and Spencer walks in. I give him the look and he knows right away about what I've done. He lets out a long exaggerated sigh and flops down next to me.

"Let me guess they don't believe you" he gives me a look. I reply with a 'mhm'.

"Okay, okay, okay, if you are really The Devil then where is the tattoo on your collar bone. Both The Devil and The Skull have it and it's so detailed that no one can copy it" Antonio says with his eyebrows raised. I give him a smirk and both me and Spencer pull down our shirts to show off our collar bones. Immediately all of their faces pale and they are in a state of shock.

Bella's tattoo

Bella's tattoo

Spencer's tattoo

Spencer's tattoo

"B-but you g-guys are the best assassins and hitmen in the world." Massimo says still faxed by the series of events. I roll my eyes and give them a nod.

"Why did you come to the dark world. You could have done anything, was it money problems or is someone trying to kill you guys." Alexander says while running his hand through his hair multiple times, trying to figure out a reason why we would turn to the Mafia. I shrug my shoulders and lean back into the sofa.

"Desperate times come for desperate measures" I say darkly.

"And plus life was boring being the good guy, we needed a change of scenery" Spencer says making me chuckle.

I know this is a short chapter but I'm sorry, see you guys next time.