They Say Move In. I Say Sod Off.

After the guys finally came back inside with Coop, I decided it would be best to make sure they knew I wasn't actually going to move in with them. 

Turns out, Grayson beat me to it.

"Okay, so what's the game plan?" He questioned as he flopped down onto the loveseat. 

I arched an eyebrow. "What are you referring to?" I asked, unsure, and he gave me a pointed look.

"Well, I may not be the smartest apple in the tree," Ben snorted, obviously wanting to make fun of him, but Gray continued before he could, "But even I know you can't stay here when that psycho is still out on the loose."

I rolled my eyes at him.

'No, I was totally planning on staying here with a broken fucking window while my life is in imminent danger.'

"No shit, Sherlock." I replied sarcastically while I pinched the bridge of my nose and exhaled deeply as I leaned my head back onto the back of the sofa. I planned on saying more, but before I could say anything, John cut me off. 

"You're staying with us." He stated firmly, making me roll my eyes and lift my head up to look at him. I knew what was coming.

'And here we fucking go.'

I sighed at the complete determination in his gaze.

'Son of a bitch.' 

But something he had to have known by then is that I don't back down without a fight.

"Not happening, John." I told him simply, standing up from the couch. "So I suggest you forget that thought." I advised as I walked to the stairs and made my way to my room. Coop followed close behind while the guys trailed behind me.

The entire time we climbed the stairs, John argued my statement.

What a shocker.

"You can't stay here and I already told that measly cop that you were staying with us. Case closed." 

I rolled my eyes as I entered my room and walked to my closet. I grabbed one of my blue duffle bags even though there are melted Tootsie rolls in the front pocket.

Yeah...that's what I get for forgetting soft candy in my bag.

'Fuck. I forgot to call the police station and report the break-in.' As the thought hit me, I sucked my teeth and quickly pulled out my phone to dial a number. 

A somewhat cheery and familiar female voice answered the phone.

"Hello. This is the Hadfield Police Station." The woman greeted me professionally and kindly and I quickly identified her to be Tammy Mays, this sweet older lady who helped comfort me when my mum passed. "How may I help you?" She asked politely, making me smile softly.

"Hello, Tammy." I greeted back as I placed my phone in between my shoulder and head so that I could place my bag on my bed. "Bertinelli broke into my house last night and I talked to Theo over the phone who said he'd send officers over in the morning." I said swiftly, cutting to the chase so that I didn't waste her time.

Tammy gasped from over the phone.

"Oh no! Of course dear!" She replied hastily, then mumbled to herself as she began to, I assume, type on her computer. "Okay, Grace, we have some officers on their way over. They'll fill out a report for you." She informed me, concern evident in her tone, and I smiled softly.

"No worries, Tam. I know the drill by now." I told her jokingly, wanting to make her laugh, and she chuckled.

"I know, Gigi. I just-"