Okay, So . . . Getting Shot Sucks

A/N: I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A SHIT TON AMOUNT OF TIME. I'M SORRY. MY PERSONAL LIFE HAS BEEN REALLY SHITTY AND MY WRITER'S BLOCK IS AWFUL.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A REALLY SHITTY UPDATE. I KNOW. I WILL EDIT IT LATER, I PROMISE.

ANYWAY, ENJOY LOVES!

~•~

"Oh, shut up you pathetic sack of skin. It's not my fault she got shot so I'd suggest you stop telling me that it was."

"OR ELSE WHAT?"

"Or else I'll chop your dick off and feed it to the nearest squirrel. I'm sure we won't even need to adjust the size."

"YOU BITCH! TAKE THAT BACK!"

"Or else what? You'll attack me with your tiny dick? Ooh, I'm so scared!"

"SHUT UP-"

After silently listening to this little exchange between two very familiar voices, I decided to speak up, "What the fuck is going on?" I said, my voice raspy and rough from sleep. 

Yeah, I need to fill you guys in, don't I?

Okay, so...I had awoken to the sound of Gray and Scar having another one of their fights.

My eyes were still shut and the skull-splitting headache kind of stopped me from opening them. I was still drowsy, but I could feel from my position that I was lying down on a bed of sorts with rough feeling cotton sheets. 

As I laid there with my body feeling weak and battered, I felt my brain was pounding repeatedly into my skull like those monkeys that have those symbols.

Yeah. Those buggers.

'Why the FUCK is my arm on FIRE?' was the first thing I wondered as pain radiated from my right arm. My friends on the other hand all jumped to talk to me at once.

Yay.

"Grace!"

"Are you okay?"

"What the hell happened to you, Gracie?"

"Aw, leave her the fuck alone. This isn't the first time she's been shot." 

The last statement came from a nonchalant Scar and I wanted to smile, but I could only grimace at how loud everyone was.

'Did someone bring a speakerphone or some shit?'

After a moment of trying to calm myself down by breathing like a normal person, I tried to pry my eyes open and was greeted with the sight of white, sterile hospital lights. 

I groaned in protest since my eyes were not used to seeing such bright lights. "Why the fuck is it so bright in here?" I rasped, surprised at the roughness of my own voice.

I slowly turned my head to my left to see Gray glaring at Scar with anger in his eyes; Scar simply rolled her eyes at him without turning around to look at him. 

Instead, she focused her attention on me with a concerned look in her green eyes. "You good, G?" She asked with a furrowed brow. "You scared the hell out of us when you crumpled in the driver's seat after Bertinelli's flying asswipes shot you."

I tried to let out a laugh at her mutterings.

Keyword: tried.

Instead, it sounded like a sputter and then ended up being a cough.