It's Hard Having A Baby😭

In which Hoseok and Yoongi always argued about who is gonna do something about their son

IB's POV

Hoseok walked into the school alone. Which shook all the students.

Well you know Yoongi and Hoseok's were mates and they used to be clingy with each other. To the point that no Boy nor Girl come to their ways.

~

This time the teacher is about to leave. It's their last class before lunch.

"We will have a competition againts the school nearby next week. " The teacher said and Sulli raised her hand.

"What Competition maam? "

"Ah! Role playing.. You have to do a remake of Sleeping Beauty.. And I need 2 for tge main roles. Anybody? " The teacher looked around and Look at Yoongi who is currently looking at Hoseok. Thinking of a plan to make it with him.

"Ma'am! Yoongi! Yoongi will be perfect for that role! " Yoongi looked up and felt somewhat happy. He thought that he and Hoseok can do that. But unfortunately Danny, Kallax twin sister who has crush on Yoongi said.

"Maam! My unnie can do that well! Right Kallax?! " Danny asked to a already blushing Kallax.

Kallax is really a shy girl.. And she's happy to see Yoongi happy with his mate. It's just her bitch twinnie.

"Yeah! That's great! It's settlr then! Yoongi will be the prince and Kallax as Aurora! Great! Have a good afternoon everybody! See you tommorow! " With that the teacher leaves and was followed by sulking Hoseok, leaving Yoongi praying fpr his dear life, as he know that he will have to pamper Hoseok to the max.

Well thus is how they argued.

flash back~

A loud cry was heard in Min's Household.

Hoseok tapped Yoongi to feed their baby as he just got his sleep after he put their baby to sleep a while ago.

"Yah! Why always me?! " Yoongi groaned.

"I just put him to sleep!just feed him up and let's get a peaceful sleep! "

"No! Ypu stand up and feed him! " Yoongi backed faced him.

"Yah! Why me?! Ypu shpuld look after him too! " Yoongi sat up and glare at him.

"You're the mother! "

"You are the father Yoongi! I'd nit have that baby if it wasn't you seeds! " Actually Hoseok js greatful woth his baby it's just that he want yyoongi to understand that ge also has a responsibility with their child.

"Well I think it would be more better if I just didn't planted my seeds in you! I would not have a baby to take care of! I can also live my life with anyone! "

"Is that what you really wants? "

"Yeah! So go away and let me sleep for fucks sake! "

"Okay! I hope you won't be awake anymore! " Hoseok goes to Gaeon and fed him. After Gaeon is asleep he also went back to sleep.