Because of Holly😭

Little space! Lil hobi is so cute uwu~!

In which Jimin gave Yoongi Holly that's why His prince, Hoseok, is forgotten

"Hoseok! Wakey wakey baby! Go mickey wale Hobi up! " Yoongi put Mickey above Hoseok's face and Mickey started licking.

"Dada put Mickey away!! " Hoseok stirred and scrunched his nose up

"Na ah! You have to get up! " Yoongi hovered abpve him and placed kisses on his face.

"Why do i have tp dada? It's sunday today and it's rest day today! "

"Don't you remember? Jiminie will be coming with His gift for us! " Hoseok shot up hearing gifts.

"weally? Jimminie will come? " Yoongi nod.

"Yeah so let's get ready shall we? " Hoseok nod along and fiddled tp the bathroom

~

Right after Yoongi dressed him into a Bear Onesie, the doorbell rang.

"Who's dat? Dada? Who's that? Ish tyat dimminie? Does he alwedy hab my gift? " Yoongi chuckled and lifted him up to his waist.

"I don't know baby let's check it out "

"Hyung! " Jimin hugged Yoongi.

"Hi minie! Hobi's present is where? " Jimin chuckled and go to his car.

"Here hun! Hope ypu liked it! " Hoseok opened the gift and saw A Dino onesie and a Cow.

"It's sho cute Minie! Hobi thanks u!! " Jimin just nod and smiled. He then go back to his car and get a brown purred dog.

"What's that Jimin? Is that for hobi? "
Yoongi asked and pat the dogs head.

"No hyung, this ia for u! A dog to relieve your stress." Hoseok heard it all and whispered

Why is dada stressed? "

"Thank you jimin I really needs that nowadays. Hobi has been kinda stubborn. Like he wouldn't buldge even if I told him to clean his mess! And like when I told him to get up so I can wash him up before I start my works! "

They walked to the kitchen that time and thought hobi is too busy to actually hear them.

But they're wrong. Hobi heard it all

Because when I was told to clean my mess I always slipped. And when you tell me to go up I just couldn't! I just slept because I'm having a nightmare! What should I do then dada?

"Hobi? Time to eat! " Yoongi carried him to the kitchen and fed him up.

After they eat they walked to tge park with him in the front and Jimin and Yoongi holding Holly.

They didn't came with Mickey because Yoongi saod it will be a struggle to bring hik with them. So now Seokie is lonely.

"Dada? Can we play? " Yoongi looked up from playing with Holly.

"Later bubba, I'm still tired. " Hoseok pouted and walked to the littles playing.

"Hi! " Hoseok greeted the taller boy who wears preety pink skirt and pink croptop. Which make hik really looks good.