12 Days

IN WHICH HOSEOK AND YOOGI'S IN AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE BECAUSE HE ACCIDENTALLY IMPREGNATE HOSEOK AND SO ON

HOSEOK POV

"Why are you and daddy doesn't sleep on the same bed and room mommy?" My daughter, Mia asked me. I looked at her for a few seconds, how do i tell him that me and her dad are not like other parents she watched at the tv? 

Flashback  5 years ago

"I'm pregnant sunbae... What do we do?" I said, bowing my head. I asked him to come here for important matter. 

We got together one time when he was drunk, he was at my bestfriends house who's his bestfriend. They had a party because it's Namjoon's  birthday, his bestfriend. I was there with my bestfriend, Taehyung who's Namjoon's brother . We both got drunk and accidentally did the thing we shouldn't. 

"What?  You are pregnant?" I slowly nodded my head, tears gathering in my eyes. I'm scared. I'm not ready for this, neither him. Having a kid is such a big responsibility. It's a lifetime responsibility. You cannot quit whenever you want and go back just like that.

Yoongi massaged his temple, i know he's stressed, well same!

"A-abort it" My whole body shooked at what he said. Even though I am not ready for this, i cant do things as cruel as that. I can't even kill a fly and he'll tell me to kill my own child?

"No"

"No"

We looked at where the voice came from and I saw him froze. It's Jimin, his boyfriend. I see that he truly love him, he even proposed to him, well it's not impossible, he's adorable, kind, smart, popular and all. While me, just a commoner.

"B-babe" Yoongi walked towards him but Jimin walked back and pointed at him, gesturing him to stay back.

"D-don't let the child grow up without a father. I've experienced that, and believe me Yoongi, it's worst. It'd be shame if i become selfish and  get you away from the baby. It's your responsibility now Yoongi. Wish you two the best of luck." Jimin wiped his tears before running away.

Yoongi didn't got the chance to chase him. He turns  towards me and glare, he's fist in a stone.  I stepped back when he walk towards me, i could say that he's pissed. I flinched  when he punched the the wall near.

"Get out of my sight before i hurt you." He said facing the wall.

~

"What  would people say? Yoongi, we're not ordinary peoples!" Yoongi's father said, he knew because you know, news has wings. 

"What about my feelings dad?! Have you ever thought about that?! Or me?! It's always bussiness! You don't even know what happens here in a day do you? I wish you're not my father. All you think about is your damn buss-"  I flinched when his father slapped him, cutting his words!

"You unresfectful shit! What all i did was for you! And one more even we're not rich like this you still have to take responsibility with that child!  You cannot do anything. It's settled ,you're marrying each other." With that his dad wiped his mouth and smiled a little to me before walking away.