Married With A Womanizer😭

In which Hoseok is in an Arrange Marriage with a Womanizer

"The hell?! Why would I marry a nerd?! " Yoongi asked his mother.

"Be kind Yoongi, Hoseok is just in front of you " Mrs. Min said.

"I don't give a shit about that ugly horse face mom! " Hoseok looked down and wiped his tears.

"Yoongi! You needed to marry him because your grand father asked to! " Yoongi calmed down after hearing his grandpa's name. Yoongi really loves his granpa that ge will do anything for him.

Wanna know why Hoseok is chosen? Because Hoseok hepled hus grandpa once. Someone gets his wallet and run off. Luckily Hoseok ran after that boy and got his wallet back. That wallst is really important to him, that wallet was given by his father, which is Yoongi's great granpa.

Hoseok is alone. His mother and father died from an accident. Since then he is living with his aunt. Sge said to go get the offer so he can have a good life.

"Okay, I'll marry him. If that's what granpa wants " Yoongi wear his suit and walked out

"I'm sorry Hoseok, i never thought that he'll react like that." Yoongi's father said.

"It's okay sir, I understand. " Yoongi's father smiled.

"You're so kind Hoseok and btw call us Mom and Dad. You'll be pur son btw" Hoseok just smiled and bid goodbye.

~

"You may now kiss the groom! " The west said

Yoongi leaned and pecked Hoseok lips.

His lips taste good! When I'll be able to taste that again? Hoseok thought.

~

"No one will know that I'm married to you got it? It'll be disgusting. Second you can stand woth my desicions. If ever I bought a girl here, what you see, what you here stays here. Don't let mom and dad know tgat we're not a couple. Ready a breakfast everyday and everynight. My friends often stays here so don't come out if they're here unless I told you saw. Even though they knww about you. That's all go to your room. One more thing, don't ever go inside my room" Hoseol just nod and nod until he finished. He walked to his room and sat down. He'll be living differently now.

~

"Hoseok! That's your crush! Yoongi! " Jisoo said to Hoseok as she saw the group of boys walking to their way..

"Shut it, jisoo! He might hear you! " Hoseok fixed his eyeglass and put his books inside his locker.

The group were about to pass them but Jimin, wo is in the end stopped and look at him.

"Wazzup mr. Min? " Jisoo looked at him, confused

"Oh hi there missy, you don't know? " Jimin leaned into her ears and whispered "He is Min Yoongi's husband, " Jimin looked at Jisoo who is big eyed rn. Before Jimin waked off he looked at Jisoo and put his point finger on his nose. As if telling her to be quiet.

Hoseok quickly pulled her to the grpund were no one will hear them

"What? Husband?! When? How?! "