Y Yoongi Is Busy😶

In which Yoongi is planning something but he ends up sleeping on the couch.

"Yoongi!oseok frowned when he saw that
Y

oongi is sleeping on the floor beside the couch where jimin is sleeping.

"Eh? Why do they sleep here? "

Hoseok walked to Yoongi and wake him up.

"Gi, wake up!! Let's buy Mikey's dog food! " Hoseok tried to shake Yoongi a few more times but nothing happen. So he came up to a plan. Kiss yoongi until he woke up.

Hoseok kissed Yoongi at his forehead down to his nose, to his cheeks and was about to his lips but Yoongi woke up.

"Can you get out Hoseok? Jimin? Minnie? Wake up. " Hoseok frowned even more when Yoongi spoke softer that him to Jimin.

Jimin quickly woke up and smiled at Yoongi.

"Ah hyung, " Jimin looked at Hoseok and smiled.

"Hoseok get out for a while please? Me and Jimin are doing something"

"Can't I know what it is? "

"Yeah, yeahh! " Yoongi stood up and softly pushed Hoseok outside.

~

Hoseok slammed the door and sighed.

"Why did he pushed me out? " Hoseok jumped to the bed and hugged mikey until they fell asleep.

~

"Hoseok? " Yoongi knocked.

"Sleep on the couch! "

"Bu-"

"Sleep on the couch, I said!! " Yoongi sighed.

"But what did I do now? "

"You pushed me out! As if you never wanted to see me! So speep on the couch downstairs!! "

"But-i was doing a song for you... " Yoongi mumbled but Hoseok still heard that.

"Still! Sleep on the couch! "

"Guess it's just you and me tonight! " Yoongi sighed as he talk to his kumammon stuffie that Hoseok pushed out of the door with a blankie and a couple of throw pillows.

And so that night~ Yoongi slept on the couch and was bullied by the maknae line.

"Hyung!! Ohh~ wanna make fort with me? " Jungkook teases.

"Oh shihss~ the great cold Min Yoongi was just humiliated by one and only sunshine Jung Hoseok~" Now that was tae.

"Who is this buff and strong man but under? " Jimin sang~ using his woman vouce.

"Min Yoongi!! " Jungkook and Taehyung sang.

"You midgets! I'll count to three 1-2-3!"
Yoongi started to run after them.

"Ahh Hoseok hyung!! '"

"Min Yoongi! " Yoongi sighed and walked back to the couch.

To say, Yoongi is not afraid of Hoseok, he just respect him that much.

WAHH! 1K READS?! LIKE SRYSLY? WTH?! THANKS A LOT Y'ALL! LOVE LOTS🤩

LOL LIKE WHAT I SAID I'M INLOVE AND WHEN I'M INLOVE I'M IN THE MOOD TO WRITE. SO O WROTE-A STORY OF HIM:( LMAO I DON'T KNOW WHEN WILL O BE ABLE TO WRITE MATES AGAINBSKSJSKS. SHOUL I JUST PUT IT ON HIATUS FOR A WHILE? AHHH!