Chapter 180 - Swimming with Morgan

Kara, Alex and Morgan spend a good 40 minutes more in the wedding dress tailor's shop after Kara tries on her dress, with Elissa spending about 15 minutes taking more measurements of Kara, in the wedding dress, and writing them down in a notepad. Elissa has done this so she can make the correct adjustments to the sizing of the wedding dress, so that on Kara's wedding day, it fits her like a glove. After they were done with this though, Kara did keep to her word, and allowed Morgan to try on a few dresses that were her size, and the superhero even convinced Alex to join in on the fun, despite the DEO agent very much hating wearing dresses, as it's just never been her thing.

Right now, Kara, Morgan and Alex have just left the wedding dress shop, and are walking down the road, towards Alex's motorbike, which she has parked nearby. All three of the women are very happy, and Morgan is in such a good mood that at the moment she is holding both Kara and Alex's hands. Kara, for her part, is very happy to see Morgan bonding with the rest of her family, outside of Lena and Alura, and showing them some form of affection like this. It just makes Kara's heart so happy.

"Alright, here we are." Alex says, as they arrive in front of her motorbike.

"Okay." Kara smiles, "Thank you for coming with me today, Alex."

"Of course, Kara. I am your maid of honour after all, and I think your dress looks absolutely amazing." Alex says, with a wide smile.

"Better than Lena's?" Kara asks, with a smirk.

Alex chuckles.

"No comment." Alex says.

"Fair enough." Kara replies.

Alex then turns her gaze to Morgan.

"I had a lovely time with you today, Morgan." Alex says, as she crouches down to the 4-year-old's height, "And I just want you to know, if you ever feel like you can't talk to your moms about certain things, then you can come talk to me. I'm your cool aunt after all."

Morgan shoots Alex a wide smile in response to the redhead saying that, while Kara simply chuckles. Alex then takes Morgan in for a brief hug, with the young girl hugging her back, before standing up and putting her motorbike helmet on. Kara and Morgan then stand there and watch Alex get on the motorbike and drive away.

"Kara?" Morgan says.

"Yes, baby?" Kara replies, with a smile.

"Can I have a motorbike when I'm older, like aunt Alex?" Morgan asks.

Kara chuckles.

"You can have whatever you want. But let's talk about this when you're older, and actually can drive." Kara says.

"Okay." Morgan nods, with a smile.

Kara and Morgan then begin walking along the road, hand in hand, both with smiles on their faces.

"What are we going to do now?" Morgan asks.

"Well, that's up to you." Kara says, "I thought we could either go play in a park together, go to an arcade, go bowling, OR we could go home, and I'll teach you how to swim."

Morgan's eyes slightly widen at Kara's suggestions.

"So, what do you want to do?" Kara asks, with a loving smile.

Morgan bites her lip, and has a thoughtful look on her face.

"Doesn't momma want to teach me how to swim with you?" Morgan asks.

After hearing this, Kara's heart hurts a little bit.

"Momma isn't exactly a big fan of swimming, or getting in the water, because of an experience she had when she was your age. But I thought it would be nice if I could teach you how to swim, because swimming is one of Alura's favourite things to do, and I know she would love to do it with you. But if you don't want to do it, or are just not ready to try, that's okay." Kara says.