The "Appointment"

Y/N is seen on his couch dead asleep until his alarm clock goes off. He doesn't even have to move to send it flying into the wall. Anyway, he gets up and does the normal routine to smell good. He looks at his phone and sees that it is in fact Mary's lunch break. He teleports to the nightclub and walks in. He gets an angry look from Freddi, so he just flips her off again. After doing so he walks over to Mary's office and knocks on the door.

For those of you wondering what Mary actually looks like:

That

Mary: Come in!

He walks in

Y/N: You wanted to see me boss?

Mary: Yes. Have a seat.

He sits down

Y/N: What'd you wanna talk to me about?

Mary: Since you didn't leave after your first day like most of our employees do. I wanted to give you a "raise".

Y/N: You mean money? Or?

She walks over to his chair and sits on his lap.

Y/N: Oh. This is what you meant.

Mary: C'mon you know you like it.

Y/N: Can't say I don't.

She turns toward you and COMMENCE THE MAKE OUT SESSION. While the kiss is happening, she moving her hips causing your member to "raise". Few minutes later, she breaks the kiss and gets down on her knees in front of you.

Y/N: 'I never knew the rizz would work this fast. I mean I know it's the most powerful technique known to man but Jesus.'

She starts pulling down your shorts and boxers and out springs the schmeat. She giggles and opens her mouth. You can feel her warm breath getting closer and closer to it.

She's about to slob on ya knob, mate! She's gonna suck ya willy!

Right when she was THIS CLOSE to starting the door opens to reveal...

Veronica: Mary? You told me to remind you when you're break was over in case you fell asle-

She sees the scene.

Veronica: ...I'll let myself out...

She closes the door and Mary stands back up.

Y/N: Talk about a cock block.

Mary: Yeah. It's just awkward now. We'll finish this some other time, stud.

Y/N: Yes ma'am.

He pulls his pants up and teleports back to his house.

Y/N: I knew it was too good to be true.

You thought you were getting a lemon today. NOPE that's later down the line.