Night 5 (part 2)

Last time we left off, we saw Y/N about to get laid by 4 girls at the same time. Will he just accept his fate? Or will he find some dumbass way to get out of it? Find out... NOW.

As Y/N sits there, silently accepting his fate he hears something in his mind.

You look like you're having some trouble here.

Y/N: 'Seriously? You pick now to come back?'

I've been here the whole time, bud.

Y/N: 'So you just pick random times to speak?'

Exactly.

Y/N: 'What do you want?'

To see how you were doing. I don't think I've checked up on you since you were in there with the Golden Girls.

Y/N: '...That's not all that you're here for.'

Alright, alright, you caught me. I have a surprise for you.

Y/N: 'What's that?'

Just wait.

He suddenly hears another voice in his head.

???: 'Why'd you bring me here?'

The voice sounds... familiar to say the least.

Y/N: 'Who are you?'

???: 'You seriously don't remember me?'

Y/N: 'Am I supposed to?'

An image of the person flashes in his mind and he sees that it's the ONE the ONLY

Goldie: 'Miss me?'

Y/N: 'Oh, Goldie. How you been?'

Goldie: 'Fine. How about you?'

Y/N: 'If you can see the situation. Pretty fuckin bad.'

Goldie: 'Oh. Is that why you brought me here?'

Yup. I don't feel like twisting the plot myself cuz that's aids. However, I can have the characters do it. So, go on.

Goldie sighs and does a certain thing to where Y/N can move again, the time is unfrozen, and now she's in the room.

Y/N: Thanks Goldie!

Goldie: No problem...

She turns to the girls.

Goldie: Girls.

Them: Goldie.

Puppet: What brings you here?

Goldie: To help him out.

She says referring to Y/N

Freddi: C'mon! We were just about to get started!

Goldie: Too bad. You'll just have to wait for the next guard.

Puppet: Oh, c'mon Goldie. Don't be like that.

Goldie: I'm being like that.

Y/N realizes that he can... just use his abilities. Did this dumb fuck really not use his powers this whole time?

Y/N: Goldie, you hold off The Puppet. I got the other 4. Catch me if you can, ladies!

He teleports out to the dining area and the 4 of them make chase. He sees them out there and just starts trolling. You remember what he did to Foxy on Night 2? Yeah, he does that with all of them this time for about an hour until 5:55. Once that time hits, he just tp's around causing them to flip tables and chairs until 6am hits and Mary walks in. She sees tables and chairs flipped, and the girls surrounding Y/N.

Y/N: Sup boss.

Mary: ...I'm not even gonna ask. Here's your check, Y/N.

Y/N walks up and grabs the check.

Mary: Girls, clean this up. We open in like an hour so hurry up.

Freddi: Why can't he do it?

Mary: Cuz I know that Y/N didn't make this mess. It was you 4. Am I right, or am I right?

The girls shut up and start cleaning.

Mary: Thank you.

She turns to Y/N.

Mary: I'm impressed that you stayed here for 5 nights Y/N. Not many other guards have done that.

Y/N: What can I say? I'm just built different.

Mary: Uh-huh. Hey, do you wanna work overtime?

Y/N: Overtime?

Mary: Yeah, you'll basically just have to be here doing what you did for the past 5 nights.

Y/N: Mmmmmmmmm...

Mary: We'll pay ex-

Y/N: Deal.

He teleports out and back to his house.

For those of you wondering, this is NOT the last part of this book. I will be making a few parts of Y/N being a day shift guard and of Night 6.