Golden Girls

We see Y/N sleeping on his couch until he gets woken up by a phone call. He looks at his phone and sees Mary's calling him.

Y/N: Hello?

Mary (phone): "Hey, sorry to bother you. You're not busy right?"

Y/N: No, why?

Mary (phone): "We're a bit understaffed today and I need someone to do some extra work. Would you be up for it?"

Y/N: Am I getting paid extra?

Mary (phone): "Yes."

Y/N just hangs up and teleports to her office.

Mary: Hello? He hung up on me?

Y/N: Sup.

Mary: JESUS- Where did you come from!?

Y/N: Don't question it. What jobs did you need me to do?

Mary: *sigh* I just need you to do some extra cleaning stuff. Also checking the backroom.

Y/N: For what?

Mary: Sometimes people sneak back there to make-out or fuck and they complained that they saw some paranormal stuff or somethin. I just need you to check it out.

Y/N: Yes ma'am.

Y/N leaves her office and walks out to do some cleaning. He gets some lustful looks from the girls but he just brushes it off. After doing those jobs, he is now face to door with the backroom. He opens the door and sees 2 more girls sitting next to each other deactivated. (Or are they?) They look to be gold versions of Freddi and Bonnie. (Golden Freddi is wearing what normal Freddi is and Spring Bonnie is wearing Bonnie's outfit but purple.)

Y/N: That's not creepy at all.

He walks over to them and taps both of them to see if they wake up, they don't.

Y/N: Welp, I've done all I can do.

He gets up and starts walking to the door, but something tells him to look at them one more time. He looks back and sees the Golden Freddi gone.

Y/N: ...Fuck.

He turns back to the door and sees her inches away from his face, her dark eyes with tiny white pupils staring into his soul.

Y/N: Oh. Hey...

Golden Freddi: ...

Y/N: Do you mind moving?

???: Don't mind her, she doesn't really trust people she hasn't seen before.

Y/N turns back around to see the Gold Bonnie standing behind him.

Y/N: Can I go?

???: Come on, stay for a little bit.

Y/N decides to just go with it and sit down on a dusty ass bean bag in the corner.

???: So, what's your name?

Y/N: Y/N.

Spring Bonnie: Nice name. I'm Spring Bonnie, this is Golden Freddi. Or Goldie for short.

Goldie: Don't just go saying my name.

Spring Bonnie: You're so stuck up, just relax.

Goldie: We don't know why he's here. For all he knows he could be a perv who's here to do stuff to us.

Spring Bonnie: Can't you just... I don't know, read his mind?

Goldie: ...

She stays quiet and just looks at Y/N again for a few seconds and all she hears is...

Goldie: ...He's good...

S.Bonnie: Told you. So, why are you here?

Y/N: You guys know Mary right?

S.Bonnie: Yeah?

Y/N: She asked me to come back here and check on you guys cuz apparently when people sneak back here to fuck and shit they complained to her about some paranormal shit.

S.Bonnie: Oh, that. Yeah, Goldie just scared them away because we're tired of having to see people fuck. We haven't done anything in a few years.

Y/N: ...I feel like there's a message that I should be picking up.

... She's implying that they're DTF, fuckin dumbass.

Y/N: 'Oh, shut up.'

Goldie: Who are you talking to?

Y/N: Huh? You can hear the voice?

Goldie nods.

My whole plan to stay secret has failed.

S.Bonnie: Anyway, you picking up what I'm putting down?

Y/N: I am. And I refuse.

He pulls out a card and reads "V"

Y/N: See, I gotta keep this untouched "V card" untouched.

S.Bonnie: Oh, come on. You'll like it.

Y/N: Maybe another time, but today is not one of those days-

He suddenly feels like he can't move.

Y/N: Uh, what?

She has you locked down bucko.

Y/N: 'Ok? So help me.'

Nah

Y/N: 'Bruh, just help me out here.'

Goldie: 'Don't help him.'

I won't

Y/N: 'Whatever, I don't need your help. I have my own powers.'

He tries to use his powers to get out but it fails.

Y/N: 'Huh?'

I disabled your powers.

Y/N: 'Why!?'

It's been 11 parts bruv. And this is a story about sex bots with tig ol' bitties and fat asses. There's gotta be a lemon at some point.

IN THE NEXT PART

Yeah, next part will be a lemon with the Golden Girls. Since some of you have been wondering when they'll be appearing, why not just give you guys a lemon? Aren't I just the best damn author on Wattpad? (Far from it)