Night 2 (part 2)

It's about 1am right after the Foxy encounter. Y/N's doin his thing keeping Bonnie and Chica in check until he hears rapid footsteps approaching the door again. Y/N with his troll mentality and quick decision making decides that he's not gonna close the door. Y'know that thing that Sans does when it's his special attack, and if you try to move he just puts you back in one place? Yeah, he's gonna do that.

Foxy: Ha ha! I got he now-

Ding.

Foxy: What? Ok? Now I got ye-

Ding.

Foxy: What the hell?

She moves the slightest inch.

Ding.

Foxy: WHAT THE FUCK!?

He isn't even really paying attention to her and is just looking at the cameras when he sees Bonnie walking down the hallway.

Bonnie: Why are you yelling?

Foxy: I can't get in the damn room!

Bonnie: Why not? He doesn't seem to be paying attention, just walk in.

Foxy: I tried! But something's keeping me in place! Try and walk in yourself!

Bonnie: Ok?

She takes a step toward the door and walks in just fine.

Foxy: WHAT!?

Bonnie: What are you talking about? I walked in just fine.

Foxy tried to walk in again but.

Ding.

Foxy: MOTHERFUCK-

Chica: What's going on back here?

Bonnie: For some reason Foxy isn't walking in. She says something's keeping her in place but I was able to walk in just fine.

Chica walks in with no problems as well.

Chica: C'mon, just walk in.

Foxy: I swear to God.

She tries to take a step

Ding.

Foxy: I'M GOING TO GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT!

Bonnie: Foxy! Calm down.

Foxy: NO! I'm the only one in this damn place that can't enter this godforsaken room!

Chica: What about Freddi?

Bonnie: She doesn't start moving until tomorrow right?

Chica: Oh yeah.

Freddi: I can move whenever I want. I'm just going by the rules. Now, what's the problem? Why has Foxy been yelling for the past 5 minutes?

It's about 1:30 at this point.

Foxy: Something's not letting me enter the damn office!

Freddi: And that "something" is?

Foxy: I don't know! Everytime I try to step toward the office a ding plays and I get put right back in this spot!

Freddi: Mhm. Ok. Bonnie, Chica, you're in the room.

Bonnie: Yeah? Duh.

Freddi: So, why haven't you killed him?

Chica: Oh yeah. We forgot.

Y/N: No you didn't.

Bonnie: Why haven't you been talking this whole time?

Y/N: I didn't wanna ruin the moment. Until now. But, as I was saying. They didn't forget.