2023 update

Hey guys, it's been a long while so I wanted to share what has been happening.

I went through a period of stress, I have a new job, a new place. Finally feeling settling into all the change, so it feels like a good time to update this weight gain journey.

The bad news is that I had so much going on, I wasn't really watching my weight. I wasn't intentionally trying to gain...

However the good news is that I feel at my heaviest with all the stress eating I had been doing. I had a much steadier income towards the end of last year that allowed me to really splurge on food and snacks, which my belly very much protested. It got to the point where I was having a 1.5L coke everyday, and sometimes more if I would pass MacDonalds and get frozen cokes. It became a bad habit, and I haven't exactly shaken it yet...
It doesn't help that there is a MacDonalds super close to my new place. I go to the drive through once a day now, sometimes twice, and order up to four frozen cokes. It's my guilty pleasure 🙈

I also have a new management job at a restaurant which I've been at for a few weeks now.

I had a request on my last post to try coke and mentos which I really want to do. I also need to do a new weigh-in. I certainly look and feel my heaviest, and I'm a bit scared to know lol. Most of my clothes are feeling snug and I've had to buy more.

If you have any requests let me know here. I love the encouragement and I would like to gain some more 💜