300 lbs?

Hey guys, it's been a while. My weight was a little stagnant for a couple months but recently I've gained a little. I have Halloween to blame. I went to two parties and I couldn't resist all the sweet food available at both. At the first one I stood by the food table basically the entire time. There was all sorts of candy and even a cake. I had a lot of soda and cider too, so by the end of it I was really bloated. My costume was loose-fitting luckily.
Two days later I went to the second party and it was much the same. They had lots of candy again, but also deep dish pizza. I think I had nearly a whole pizza on my own, but I don't think anyone noticed...
Since then I've had bad cravings. I've been buying more food than I had been. I've been getting heavy cream again, and this past week I've been extra naughty and drank a carton per day. I think it's becoming a habit. I'll have it with breakfast and then keep it by me as I sit at my desk to work. Yesterday I finished my carton by noon and so I opened another one. I tried to chug some of it, until my belly felt like a rock and couldn't take anymore. I had to work with my jeans unbuttoned, it was too uncomfortable. For dinner I made a big pasta dish and drank more heavy cream alongside that. That was the biggest stuffing I've had in a long time. I felt like I could barely stand afterwards.
Today I've been recovering from it. More heavy cream... I'll order takeout in a bit. I haven't weighed myself since my last update here. I've definitely gained some this month. I'm scared to know if I've reached 300 lbs 🙈