8.

I'm getting more and more messages via insta asking if I'm okay. It's because I've said many times that I wasn't doing well through Harry's account, which is actually kind of stupid.

I don't know why I said that, but I just had to say it.

Right now I'm sitting by the water , thinking. Would I post my only photo I still have of myself? Saying that I'm fine? I really don't want to say that I live on the street. Then they want to know why. And I'm not really going to tell them that.

I don't have a lot of followers, around 10,000. And only because I said I wasn't doing well. Maybe also because Harry had liked my comment on the post of "Oops" That was meant for me!!!

When I read that I was really happy. He had posted about me!! We've only talked for a while and he's never seen me. He probably thinks I'm ugly. What surprises me is that he didn't care that I live on the street. Well, he didn't literally say that.

Actually, I'm almost certain. It's been 3 days now and I still haven't heard from him.

After thinking for a long time, I decided to post it anyway. I don't feel like all those dms. I actually only have insta to see Harry.

__

Liked by Harrystyles, gemmastyles and 20,000 others

@louist91: Because everyone asked, yes everything is fine. That comment was just stupid of me to post. Please don't send any more dms, I'm just fine

View the comments

@harrystyles: Check your dms

@styles2: @harrystyles what's going on?

@lovegaypeople: @styles2 yeah, I'm curious too

@tpwk_emma: That's great!!

@directioner28: I still don't believe you

View more comments...