9.

(Dm between Harry and Louis)

Harry: I want to help you but I don't know how

Louis: you don't have to help me. I don't need any help and you probably have something better to do

Harry: You know you need help, just admit it

Louis: why do you even want to help a homeless boy?

Harry: I'm going to help you if you like it or not. What do you need? Any food, a place to sleep?

Louis: i need nothing

Harry: Why is it so hard for you to accept any help?

Louis: because i've always taken care of myself.

Harry: I get that, but you really need the help. You can't live on the streets. Where do you even sleep?

Louis: under the bridge on a cardboard

Harry: Oh god, you really need help. Please just tell me where you are and I'll come.

Louis: well i don't know where i am

Harry: Uh well, send me a pic of the bridge then?

Louis: alright

Louis: what i do know is that it's near a shopping center

Harry: I think I know where that is! I'll be on my way right now.

Louis: wait what? right now?

Harry: You can't stay there any longer

Louis: i still don't get why you want to help me, but i guess i'll see you soon?

Harry: See you soon!

__

What just happened? Will the one and only Harry styles come to see me? Is he seriously going to help me?

I'm sure not, it's just a joke he's making.

Right?

But he sounded very serious.

I don't know it anymore. Is he coming or not? Am I going to die or not?

No, that last question is not true. I'm not going to die. Harry is right that it really isn't good to live here. I'm starving, I can't take it anymore.

A small piece of bread every Saturday is not enough for a whole week. Maybe I'll die after all if it goes on like this any longer.