36.

[ Three months later ]

Dark. That's what I see. It is dark everywhere, there is no light anywhere. I hear vague sounds around me.

I try to concentrate on the sound, without any success. It remains a mumble. I don't feel anything either. I try to move my hand, also without any success.

I try to focus on the voices. Slowly I hear the voices becoming clearer.

"It's taking way too long Niall," I hear someone say vaguely.

"You have to be patient Harry, he will wake up," I hear another voice say.

Harry, Niall!

But wait? Wasn't I dead? I had fallen down because I couldn't walk anymore, with Darcy by my side. Why am I suddenly alive again? What happened to me?

I want to ask what happened, but as I expected, I can't. But I'm getting some feeling again in my hand. I feel a warm hand in mine.

My hand gets a warm tingling. Now I try to move my hand again, this times with success. I can manage a little squeeze in his hand.

"Niall did you see that!?" I hear someone say enthusiastically. I think it's Harry. But how he got here and where I am, is all a mystery for me.

"What are you talking about?"

"He squeezed my hand! I felt it! Get a doctor!" shouts someone on the other side of the bed. He takes my other hand in his hand too.

I hear something fall on the floor and hear the door open and close.

"Lou, please wake up. I need you. I can't lose you," I hear someone say right next to me. I hope it's Harry, I want to tell him I love him, even though I already have.

Why can't I hear clearly and why does this all feel like a dream? It's weird.

I try to open my eyes. And with a lot of effort it works. I open my eyes slowly and when I fully have them open I can't help but feel nauseous. Everything hurts.

I slowly look to the right and to my surprise I see Harry sitting there. "Hey," I say softly, feeling that my throat hurts.

His head snaps towards me. "God, Louis. You're alive! You can't fucking do that to me. Do you even know how long you've been here? I missed you," he says, not even making fully sense.

Tears form in his eyes and he hugs me tightly. How I love hugging Harry, he's hurting my rips. I groan a little from the pain and he immediately lets go of me.

"Shit. Sorry. Are you okay?" he says, looking concerned as ever. I can't quite make out how's he feeling right now. He looks concerned, but also happy. "You're back."

Our eyes meet and I stare at his green eyes for a long time. I've missed them. I missed Harry so fucking much. I can't believe I even thought about leaving him..

"I thought I would never see you again." I say softly.

"I was so scared Louis, I thought I was going to lose you," he says, crying. "I love you so much Louis, I can't describe it"

A small smile graces my lips. "I love you too Harry," I say.

His face comes closer after that. He gently rubs my cheek and presses his lips softly to mine. The butterflies that were hidden in my stomach have returned after months.

After what felt like a hour he pulls his lips away from me and stares at me. His eyes meet mine and we sit there for a while just staring at each other, his hands still on my cheek.

We hear someone clear his throat and I slowly look up. All the boys are standing there, full of joy and tears in their eyes, looking at me.

"Missed me?"

__

Just wanna say a massive thank you to the ones reading this story. I still find it amazing how you all like this story.

I've always disliked these normal chapters it this story, because I'm not the best writer that you know.

But I'll hope you like it.

And it shouldn't take so long for me to post the last chapters. If I have enough spare time, I will (probably) upload the last 14 chapters in one go. But that's only if you're lucky.