Chapter 1

Emily POV

I was just another fan of him. I didn't think by sending one little tweet will let Niall Horan from One Direction to notice me.

I have been a fan of Niall since 2012 and my goal is to meet him. I never met him before but I did see them in concert for the Take Me Home tour and that's it. I just saw him on stage and him performing with 1D. I never met him and I know I will never will.

I decided to procrastinate today because I have homework due tomorrow but I'm just laying on my bed and scrolling through TikTok videos. Recently, I made an account but I never posted myself. I just posted Niall's videos on there. Not gonna lie, I don't want to people to judge me if I post myself. I have been looking Niall's videos on TikTok and he made a TikTok account recently. He has been making videos and duetting fan videos.

After I scrolled through TikTok for a bit I closed the app and I went on the Twitter app. I scrolled through Twitter and just seeing videos like I did on TikTok. Niall tweeted a few minutes ago. I searched for his name on the search bar and I went to his latest tweet.

@NiallOfficial: having a day off today. I can't wait for you guys to hear the new album in a month from now. Love you all :)

His album Heartbreak Weather is coming out next month. He just released Nice To Meet Ya and Put A Little Love On Me few months ago and now he's going to release Heartbreak Weather which I'm excited for.

I don't know but I decided to tweet him on that tweet but I know he' won't see it.

@Niallslovers: hey niall :) how are you? I hear you're chilling at home in Ireland. I know you won't see this but when you're coming back to England? P.s I love you

I sighed when I tweeted that because I know he won't see it because he has thousands of people and fangirls tweeting him right now and I know he won't see mines. I just put my phone by my nightstand and decided to go to sleep.

-!-

I woke the next morning with my phone blowing up. Like what's happening? I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and unlocked my phone. I saw so many twitter notifications. Let me just tell you I'm not popular on twitter I had only 150 followers. I opened the Twitter account to see that Niall Horan has followed me back.

What the heck is happening to my life?

After he followed me I gained 100 more followers. I can't believe all those people followed me after that one tweet.

@NiallOfficial: hahaha yes I did see the tweet. I'm just going to chill in Ireland for a bit until I come back to England :)

Once I saw that tweet I liked it and retweeted of course. Then I saw I had one new message. I don't receive that many messages on twitter because I never been that popular. Once I saw that message I kind of freaked out because who would be messaging me. I opened the message and I almost freaked out when I saw who messaged me.

@NiallOfficial: I saw your tweet and from the looks of your profile you seem really sweet and beautiful. I want to get to know you a little better and you seem like a trustworthy person. This is my number xxxxxxxxx. Whenever you have the time call or text me - Niall

Niall James Horan the one who I dedicate my entire life to and this Twitter account too just followed me back, tweeted me back, and DM'ed me back. I just sat on my bed almost hyperventilating because I don't know what to do. He said to call him or text him whenever I'm free. This isn't a dream. This is real. This is so freaking real.

Author Note: sorry I have to repuploud this book because these chapters were in the wrong order. Hopefully this time I don't need to repeat the upload