Chapter 32

Niall POV

"So you guys call immediately if she's any trouble, right?" Jordyn and Mully turned around to me on the doorstep, and I nodded right away before Jordyn could've finished her sentence. "I mean, she shouldn't be, but sometimes it's hard to get her to sleep, and she starts fake crying."

"I absolutely can't believe she'd do that!" I said, smiling. "Don't worry, we'll have a lot of fun. And Emily's a baby whisperer if she starts crying, she'll get her calm down."

"Okay," Jordyn  smiled. "But still call us!"

"Of course, I will."

"We will be back by ten," Mully opened the door.

"That's okay, take your time. Have fun, guys!"

"You too. Bye," they waved at me, and I waited until they left through the gate. Then I closed the door and walked back to the girls who were playing on the living room floor.

"Are they gone?" Emily looked up at me with a smile on her face. I nodded before I settled down on the carpet next to them. Lilly looked at me instantly brabbled something with a grin on her face

"What is it, little one, huh?" I smiled and grabbed the little giraffe she was holding out to me in her hand.

"You'll have the best time with us, okay?"

"You're so silly. As if she knows what you mean!" Emily giggled next to us, and I looked up at her, grinning because she was so adorable.

"If she gets it, if not, she'll have the best time with us anyway," I moved the giraffe to her on the carpet, and she let out a little squeal when she noticed the animal.

"She's really into these animals. We've been playing with them for at least half an hour. She's so intelligent for a one year old baby."

"I know she's amazing."

"And the fact that she didn't get bored of me even though we were together the whole day. We're real besties!"

"Aw," I chuckled and leaned into Emily for a kiss.
"And I didn't see you the whole day," I pursed my lips for a kiss, and she glanced at Lilly before she pressed a quick kiss to my lips. "Missed you."

"Missed you too," she smiled sweetly. "How was your boys day?" she asked, turning back to Lilly  and continuing to play with her and the animals.

"Excellent. We had a good time at the course. Golf, lunch, beers, laughs, talks. It was a good idea."

"I still don't know how you all love golf" she said as she played with Lilly

"Golf is one of the best sports in the world"

"How is it the best sports in the world? All you have to do is swing the ball and make it to the hole" Emily said

"It's more than that Em. There's some skills to golf to and you know that because I talk about golf everyday with you"

"I know you do but still I don't know how you love golf"

"In one of our dates I'm taking you to a golf course and I'm going to teach you how to play"

"Yeah sure but still I won't be good at it"