Chapter 34

Niall POV

Emily and I are in Ireland. We arrived here few days ago and it's snowing in Ireland and it's so cold out. I'm glad Emily decided to come with me to Ireland for Christmas. I always come home for Christmas and I'm glad she's here with me.

This morning I woke up without Emily sleeping beside me and it instantly made me pout because I love her sleeping next to me. I guess she woke up early this morning. I looked at the time on my phone to see it's 11 in the morning. I must've been very tired because last night mum, Emily and I watched a movie and we stayed up late. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I did my business and brushed my teeth. It's kind of cold in the house so I decided to wear a pair of grey sweatpants and a light blue t-shirt.

I went down the stairs and went to the living room to see my mum and Emily are talking. I'm glad they are getting along. They always talk whenever Emily and I come to Ireland. Emily couldn't see me because her back was facing me but she is wearing sweatpants and a red top. She looks pretty even though I didn't fully see her but she still looks pretty. I walked up to her and mum smiled at me. I smiled back at her and Emily was going to look behind her but I kissed her cheek before she could.

"Good morning" I told them

"Technically, it's the afternoon. Someone was really tired today" mum said

I laid down on the couch and laid my head on Emily's lap and looked at her. She smiled at me and I kissed her lips.

"Yeah someone was because we slept late last night" I said as I looked at mum

"Yeah we did but that movie we watched last night was good"

"I told you it was good. We needed to be in that good Christmas spirit and watch Christmas movies together" Emily said with a smile on her face

"Yeah, The Grinch was a good movie. I still don't know why I didn't watch that movie before" I told Emily and she shrugged

"I don't know either since you haven't watched any Christmas movies. Can we watch Christmas movies until Christmas?" Emily asked and I smiled at her

Emily loves Christmas because she always celebrated Christmas with her family. This is the first year she will be celebrating Christmas with my family and since she is celebrating it with my family. I want to make her comfortable and be happy while we are celebrating Christmas together. She loves watching these Christmas movies that I never heard of and if she wants to watch these movies every day and if that would make her happy then I will do it with her. Like I said before, I would do anything that would make her happy.

"Sure, I would love to do that with you" I told her and she cheered

I chuckled because she looks so adorable when she gets excited.

"Yay. Now I'm excited" she said

"If you want we could watch one movie tonight. Mum, you okay with that?" I asked mum as I looked at mum and she smiled at me

"Yes I'm okay with that and we can make Christmas cookies if you guys are up for it" mum said and Emily smiled so big

"Really?" Emily asked mum and mum nodded

"Yeah. We can make it after lunch" mum said

"Speaking of lunch, what's for lunch?" I asked mum

"Emily and I made lunch" mum said and I looked at Emily who is grinning from ear to ear

"Oh really? What did you cook without me?" I asked them as I playfully glared at Emily and she giggled

"Don't give me that look. You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up"