Thats My Scaple I Don't know you!

"COMPRESS!" A voice that obviously belonged to a girl seemed to run over to compress. They didn't bother covering their mouths, well hiding, and when they saw feet come near the bed, they paused their breathing, watching as familar worn out and stitched up black slacks, and as the legs knelt down to look under the bed they gripped the scaple tighter. As soon as the scarred hand came into sight, they quickly sliced the hand and forearm.

"DAMNIT, YOU LITTLE SHIIT!" He yelled, pulling back swiftly and falling as he did so. Activating his quirk, he grabbed their arm, burning them as he did so, a blood curdling scream ripped through their throat. Having pulled them out from under the bed, they quickly scooted away into the corner of the room using their body to cover and protect their now blistering and bleeding arm.

The room was tense with Sataro glaring back at dabi, who was glaring just as hard back at them, Toga stayed by compress watching the situation. The door swag open, making all the attention go straight to the door, with a blue haired man standing with an almost faceless man in the doorway looking over the scene.

The girl was trying to help compress, and the guy that was glaring stood by the bed they once hid under. Sataro stood up, holding out the scaple they stole, and showing it off to threaten the 5 people who surround them. "Back away." They snarled, their shaky injured body was still unstable and unhealed, they knew it, and seemingly, so did everyone else.

The tall, intimidating man with a mutilated face made his way over, and when he was in reach, sataro lashed and went to cut the man but was caught halfway through it. "LET GO OF ME GODDAMNIT!" They screamed, "We just want to talk. Calm down Sataro-San." They ignored him completely, continuing to struggle before the grip became tighter and rougher after snatching the scaple away. "Everyone leave. I need a chat with Sataro-San here." With that, everyone left, leaving just the two in the small medical room. "I want to give you an offer."

░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Mina: OMG, YA'LL GET ONLINE RIGHT NOW

Midorya:  Did they slip up??

Momo: Are you ok???

Iida: What's going on?

Bakugou: You heard it too, Mina?!

Sero: HOLYSHITHOLYSHUTHOLYSHITHOLYSHUIT

Denki: YES THAT THING SLIPPED UP

Jiro: BEST PART THEY SLIPPED UP INFRONT OF AIZAWA AND ALL OF THE BAKUSQUAD THERES WITNESSESS

Tokoyami: What happened??

Mina: they fyckinh thought the dorms were empty and talking about sataro and how frustrated they were with the situation they were put in, THEY TRIED TO PLAY IT LIKE A JOKE

Midorya: OMG

Iida: Did they say where sataro was??

Mina: No, apparently they lost sataro like sataro ran away or smth THEIR OK!!

Tokoyami: THANK THE GODS

Momo: Oh my goodness!! I'm so happy!

Mina: aizawa seems suspicious. Should we tell him about our proof?

Sero: Probably

Midorya:  Let's do it when everyone is at the dorms

Iida: Good idea!

░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓