Ruin.

"Think about the power you could have, the protection, what have a the heroes done for you?" They looked at the ground, refusing to give the man even a second glance, let alone an answer. His hand reached out to sataro, who quickly moved, throwing cards that cut into his suit. "Don't touch me, I know what your quirk is asshole." They sneered, "if it's going to be like that, I'll just have to remind you what the heros are like." All for one slowly left the room, just as it began to shift, their breathing sped up with the rising temperature they tried to run after all for one, but the door was closed and locked.

The room became familiar, items that had been incinerated before stood by them. Their childhood room reconstructed in what once was a hospital room. The heat of the room made them feel an all to familar sensation on their hands and legs. Looking down, they pulled up their sleeves, unphased by the scars but confused, seeing no actual fire on them.

They scratched painfully at their own graphed skin. They could feel their breathing speed up. "LET ME OUT! GODDAMNIT LET ME OUT YOU BASTARDS! IT HURTS AGH. " They hissed, falling down as the pain in their legs worsened, "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, I'LL RUIN YOU DAMNIT!" They cried out hugging themselves while scratching the door.

A distantly almost forgotten feeling of the itch, the memory of what it felt like, the itch of feeling the power come back. An itch thay created the feeling of anticipation, the anticipation of feeling flesh on their teeth once more, they had no choice but to give into the power they needed so desperately.

A loud whistle could be heard through the league base, an unsettling and strangely quiet whistle that somehow reached every corner of the base, and seconds after it, the sounds of harsh barking echoed with it. "LET US OUT" Sataros' voice was clear, the growling, snarling, and barking mixed together, forming a strange seemingly predatory symphony that created the instinctual feeling of being preyed on.

All for one stood in front of the door, feeling it shake. A curious smile on his lips, shigiraki, who was down the hall, slowly came over, glancing at the door and then at all for one. "Master, what did you have us bring inside?" He asked, quiet and wary of what once was a juvenile kid now sounding like a vile beast. It sent a shiver down his back.

"I brought you a loyal pet."

░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"So what the hell do you think that thing is?" Tsukauchi questioned, looking through the glass eyeing the person with a decaying disguise. As it melted and tried to regroup, the disguise faded further away from actual sataro's appearance and more into a child's poor interpretation of a person. "I'm not sure, whatever it is though, I want it to stay away from ua, away from my students and way from me or my colleagues." Aizawa glared through the glass. His quirk, for some reason, didn't work on the thing in the interrogation room.

Tsukauchi glanced at aizawa before nodding. "I'll make sure it stays away. Speaking of ua, though, how are your students?" Aizawa sighed, looking at the two phones in his hand, "they'll be ok, but they'll be better once we find sataro, I've been looking through their Google maps, some of the notes in their phone, I'm trying not to pry but I need to find sataro. I'll be taking my leave. Please keep me updated with whatever you find out." Aizawa said, giving a small wave as he left. "I'll do that! " Tsukauchi agreed loudly, making sure aizawa heard him.

As he left the police station, he looked at the phone. It was simple, a thick case in sataro's favorite color, and a small keychain he remembered hearing about for two weeks after shoji got it for sataro, he remembered hearing how happy sataro was, the way they giggled happily when it was given to them, how they kept thanking shoji, how they couldn't stop fidgeting with it, before the noise was annoying but now, he missed it more then anything. "Please, just come home, kid." He whispered, feeling a warm stinging in his eyes. Quickly, he wiped it and walked back to the dorms in silence.