Ch 11: Paper Airplane accident

Today is the day of the next contest, along with your team having to attend cake at steak. You weren't sure how the votes would go, but there was no escaping it now.

You hesitantly got out of the shower and got dressed, then stepped outside of the home. Sure enough, you noticed Four off in the distance, being creepy as always.

"Team Death P.A.C.T.! Assemble or you will tremble!" Four announced.

"Hm. I think I'd rather tremble." Pie said

"Nghh... then, assemble... or you will... nnn! Mm!" Four tried to come up with something that rhymes but failed.

"Be dissembled?" X said, giving a suggestion to Four.

"Yeah! You'll be dissembled!" Four shouted.

"Oh. Well, I don't have any limbs, so I wouldn't mind dismemberment." Black Hole said.

"rrRRRRH! ASSEMBLE" Four shouted, agitated and clearly done with your team's shenanigans.

"Assemble or..?" Tree said, causing Four to screech at him.

"Hey! That doesn't rhyme!" X said, then Tree fell over due to the screeching.

You and your team walked over towards the eliminaton area. You noticed that Ice Cube was for some reason sitting where the elimination was taking place.

"I guess there's no arguing with that." Remote said, as she stood next to Ice Cube.

All of a sudden, the seats popped out of the ground, causing Ice Cube to be flung into the air. She screamed, as you watched her fly through the air.

"Deathers. This blasphemous abomination of a drawing has lead you here today." Four said as he held up the drawing that Pen drew.

"Hey! I drew that! Be nice." Pen said, annoyed with Four's comment about his drawing skills.

"Pen." Four said, then went to screech Pen but got interrupted.

"You are a disgrace to the entire art community, and the entire worls would rejoice if you never touched a piece of paper again ever!!!" X said happily.

That's pretty harsh considering it's only one drawing. But maybe it's the way that Pen drew that Four? You weren't sure.

"Kuh! I, I'd rather take the screech!" Pen said.

"If you say so?" Four said, then quickly screeched Pen.

"Let's pick up the pace! How many votes?" Pillow asked.

"21,797! Each of the safe contestants will receive a fortune cookie." Four said, pulling out a fortune cookie from behind his back.

You don't understand how the objects are about to magically pull out things from nowhere. It made you feel somewhat jealous, but you couldn't do anything about it.

"The contestant with the most votes goes away!" Four announced.

"Well, so long as elimination doesn't mean dying, then we're still successfully preventing death!" Bottle said.

"Oh noio!" Bubble shouted, and then got popped.

"And Bubble is dead!" Bottle said.

You swear that every time that Bottle says something about preventing death, someone ends up dying. Except for that one time where you saved Pen. You hope that it doesn't happen to you.

"Pen." Four said.

"Yuh!" Pen said, jumping up and recovering from the screech.

"You received the fewest votes!" Four said.