Ch 19: X is the new Host

The feeling in your head didn't get worse, but it didn't get any better. You guessed that you must've had some sort of brain damage from being in the vacuum of space. Yet you weren't entirely sure.

But what you did know is that the feeling started to interfere with everyday things, with you sometimes forgetting what you were doing. But other than that, you managed to get through everyday without any other problems.

Right now Cake at Steak was happening, with a very grumpy Donut. He seemed to have lost the passion for hosting.

"Alright, uh, votes? Votes, yah? There are votes." Donut said with very littile interest.

You watched as Gelatin was being held by Lighting. The duo were trying to get something from Fries, but you noticed a very familiar shape that seemed to be moving that was inside of Fries' fries...

"GELATIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?!" Donut shouted, which caught Gelatin off guard.

"THE JIG IS UP!! We gotta take what we can!" Gelatin said, biting down on the familiar shape that was inside of Fries' fries, which then screamed.

"Guh!! Pipe down! Hey, hold on, who did that?" Donut said, looking at Fries after recoiling from the scream.

"X?" Everyone said, except for you since your mind went blank for a moment.

"Oh. You found me." X said in a defeated tone.

"X, you mean to tell me, you've been here the whole time?" Gaty questioned.

"Ummm!" X said.

"I thought we used you to multiply Four and Zero." Tennis Ball said.

"Actually. When you multiplied them, I ran away because I got scared. I've been hiding every since. But you found me!" X stated.

"Okay, well, I'm... REALLY tired of this whole 'hosting' thing. Here you go!" Donut said, grabing X and putting him in front of the team up for elimination.

"You've done this before, you'll do great, bye." Donut said, then left X to do the rest.

X started to read the votes, accidentally reading them in the wrong order. After that mistake, it was time for the contest. Which for some reason, Donut decided to announce.

"The ninth contest is..." Donut said,

"Wait! I can do it! I'll host!" X said, although he looked somewhat nervous while saying it.

"Go right ahead! I'll leave you to it!" Donut said, leaving the contest in the hands of X.

"Um..." X said nervously.

"X its... ... ... okay if you're nervous." You spaced out, X noticing your odd behavior.

"No, I got it! Today's challenge is........" X said nervously, trying to think of something.

"B-basket... ball! Basket ball! X said happily.

"Yeah, X?" Basket Ball asked.

"Not you." X said.

"One second." X said, walking away from everyone.

X managed to build the entire challenge within three seconds. You were impressed by the speed at which X worked at, giving a thumbs up.

"Here's the challenge! Basket Ball! Last team to finish loses! Go!!" X said.

"What do we... do?" Barfbag asked.

"Oh. Right. Throw balls into your team basket to weigh it down. When it touches the buzzer, you're safe! Last team to do it loses." X said.

"Oh, okay." Barfbag said.