~1~

Mushy (JustMushy): We should get you to a doctor for a check-up immediately. What if it happens again, and there isn't anyone around to help you? What if it's congenital? Oh my God! Was it me? Did I hurt you? 

Banana (Systemic_Banana): ...You realize any other person that made their partner pass out on bed would simply feel proud of themselves, right?

(Idk)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe (Nina_Emerald): *double checking supplies in the boat* Compass. CB radio. Sunscreen.

 Charm (Charmpod): Hot dog costumes!

 Zoe (Nina_Emerald): I'm sorry, what? 

Charm (Charmpod): You know, in case we get lost at sea, and one of us, probably Mushy (JustMushy), goes mad with hunger, we'll put these on. Mushy (JustMushy) hates hot dogs, so they probably won't eat us. 

Zoe (Nina_Emerald): Are you saying that Mushy (JustMushy) would rather eat us than hot dogs?

 Mushy (JustMushy): I do hate hot dogs.

(Yes I would go cannibal but I would rather eat myself)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isel (justcallmeISEL): Can I get a waffle?

 Angelina (SimpFourYou_XDuwu) and Mushy (JustMushy): *fighting and yelling at each other*

 Isel (justcallmeISEL): Can I p l e a s e get a waffle?

(SimpFourYou_XDuwu and justcallmeISEL tell the group that my phone is broken)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banana (Systemic_Banana): Welcome to Fucking Applebees, do you want apples or bees? 

Zoe (Nina_Emerald): Bees? 

Banana (Systemic_Banana): THEY HAVE SELECTED THE BEES! 

Zoe (Nina_Emerald): Wait-

*Mushy (JustMushy) approaches, shaking a jar of bees menacingly*

(Idk)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banana (Systemic_Banana): Fool me once, I'm gonna kill you

(Yey)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Squad reactions to being told 'I love you'*
Reddiw (Redisthebeststick): Thanks fam!
Panda (PANDASILLY): oh no
Xanthas (Xanthas_dead): *cries* I love you too
Banana (Systemic_Banana): Sounds fake but okay
Cookie (Cookieminh): *A flustered mess*
Mushy (JustMushy): can I get a refund?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Can I copy the homework?'
Reddie (Redisthebeststick): I can help you with it!
Panda (PANDASILLY): Yeah, sure.
Xanthas (Xanthas_dead): Bold of you to assume I did the homework.
Banana (Systemic_Banana): lol nope.
Cookie (Cookieminh): Wait, we had homework?!?!?!
Mushy (JustMushy): *Read 5:55 pm* what

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reddie (Redisthebeststick): Mushy (JustMushy)... Why did you draw a pentagram on the floor?
Mushy (JustMushy): Your text told me to satanize the house before you returned.
Reddie (Redisthebeststick):
Reddie (Redisthebeststick): I wrote sanitize, Mushy (JustMushy).

(oh well, let's meet satan)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reddie (Redisthebeststick): You know, I'm starting to regret showing you how that blender works.
Mushy (JustMushy), drinking toast: Why do you say that?

(I like it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The group is getting into the car*
Mushy (JustMushy): I'm driving.
Banana (Systemic_Banana), out of view: Shotgun!
Cookie (Cookieminh), turning to face Banana (Systemic_Banana): Aww! But you had it on the way here-
Everyone except Banana (Systemic_Banana): WOAH-
Banana (Systemic_Banana), holding a shotgun: No! I found a shotgun! And I want the front seat! *Pumps gun*

(NO BANANA, YOU WOULD JUST JUMP OFF A WINDOW AND SAY "bye motherfuckers I'm gonna fly", I DONT HAVE MONEY TO PAY HOSPITAL BILLS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mushy (JustMushy), trying to do ANGST: What's a word that's a mix between 'sad' and 'mad'?
Banana (Systemic_Banana): Disgruntled, miserable, desolated-
Cookie (Cookieminh): Smad.

(Good words my children)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mushy (JustMushy): Let me show you a picture from last night that upset me
Banana (Systemic_Banana): Okay, but in my defense, Cookie (Cookieminh) bet me 50 cents I couldn't drink all that shampoo.
Mushy (JustMushy): That's not what I wanted to- you drank SHAMPOO?!

(not again)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reddie (Redisthebeststick): You know those things will kill you, right?
Mushy (JustMushy), pouring another glass of whiskey: That's the point.
Cookie (Cookieminh), smoking a cigarette: We're trying to speed up the process.
Banana (Systemic_Banana): *Nods while eating raw cookie dough*