:3

Our IRL friends: WHY WON'T YOU SEE THE MESSAGES OF THE CLASSROOM GROUP CHATS AND OUR GC???????

Mushy: *Peacefully making my eyes burn from rule 34 Alan Becker, reading smuts, doing homework, and writing this chapter right now even though MY MOM CALLS ME FOR NO REASON WHILE I'M ********* BUSY*

Angelina: Roblox and family events

Isel: C h u r c h

------------------------------------------------

(Probably sad and it happened to me rn)

Angelina, crying after she told her traumatic experience of S/A (Sexual assault): *Hugs Mushy's hand while crying*

Mushy, trying to comfort Angelina because I knew about it: It's ok Angelina, you are safe from that f******* crazy a** man who made you scared like this...

(I hate alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, vapes or anything that makes humans drunk due to the experience of my friend...)

-------------------------------------------------

Reddie: Yo the TSC x Red ship will be le-

Mushy: YIPPEE-

---------------------------------------------

Cookie: How do you type so fast?

Mushy: Anxiety.

(That's why I often send you keyboard smash)

------------------------------------------------

Rainbow: Why did you kidnap Mushy!?!?!

Cy: Ah- um- well- the reason for that is, uhh...

Dily: Sometimes, we must work together towards a common goal.

Rainbow: NOT TO KIDNAP PEOPLE!

------------------------------------------

Kyle: I have a problem.

Reddie: Kill it.

Kyle: Can you chill for like, two seconds?

(CHILL OUT! MY CREDIT CARD IS DECLINING THE PAYMENT OF OUR THERAPY SESSIONS-)

-----------------------------------

*The writers in the beach*

Kyle: Ah... I love the beach... *Prepared to sunbathe*

Mushy: Hey Kyle, I feel like a hawtdawg- *Got a bunch of sunburns and is looking like a hotdog*