chapter-11

"Batana phir tu kaise chahne lagi kisi or ko, jab me tera intezar kr raha tha"

At roshita's college.

Jay: are you fucking out of your mind??! Huh?

She just looked at him with her doe eyes.

Roshita: ky kiya maine?

Jay: I already warn you rishi ke saath-

Roshita: whyy!? Huh? He's my bestie, I will talk to him, roam with him! Do what you want!!

She made a angry pout but he clenched his jaw also smile at her genuinely.

Jay: baby roshuu I'm warning you again please stop making me more angry...

Roshita: to tum gussa mat karo na...

She smile at him showing her teeth as he look at her with his blank face glaring towards her.

Roshita: accha ab jane do or ice cream la-

She was about to say ahead but seeing him glaring at her she just stayed silent. Wo darwaza band karke driver seat par aakar bethta h as she pout because she's sitting on the back jo use bilkul pasand nhi. Wo saamne aati h but she loose her balance as Jay uska haath pakad leta h while pulling her on his lap as she was about to fall.

Roshita: ouch!

She looked at him who just smirked, she pout angrily was about to get up but he stopped her.

Jay: yahi bethi rho...

She just roll her eyes until he started the car. She wrap her arms around his shoulder. As he smiled seeing her calm tone. She snuggle on his neck sniffing his scent.

Jay: yahhh!! Stop making me needy for you...

She immediately put her head up.

Roshita: you're so mean...

He looked at her.

Jay: haa hu, or kuch?

She pout angrily.

Jay: I wish I could rip of your pout right now...

She pout more as he look at the road making his eyes widen he immediately turn the streeing wheel as fast as he can, she hold him tightly. He breath heavily where's sweat has formed on his forehead.

Roshita: romance se fursat mile tab na road par dhyaan denge...

She mumble but he was fast enough to hear her.

Jay: muh band rakho apna...

Roshita: nhi rakhungi, or kuch?

He glared her. But she showed him his tongue..

Jay: tum ghr chalo bas...

Roshita: tumne mujhe mere rishi se alag kiya na? Ab dekho kal kaise bhaagti hu me pakad me bhi nhi aaungi...

Jay: I already know tum kaha ho...me track kar sakta hu tumhe...