chapter-21

"Lafz kabhi bata bhi nhi na payenge ke kitna zyada ishq h mera"

She begged him but he was the beast to not listen to her any pleadings, as he roam his hands all over her body she was weak, fragile even her screams weren't that much because she don't have more energy in her body. She didn't even have power to be in her conscious as he open up her dress after she beg him continuously. She thought it was the end of her everything, she lost her pureness by getting raped by an another man.

Her screams didn't stop which made him want her more.

At kapoor mansion. (12:30 pm)
In vivan's room.

He sat up feeling something uneasy, as he glance at his son jo aaram se soya tha, vivan use wese hi rakhkar bahar aata h in his balcony to see ke Jay ke room ki lights on thi. Wo dekhta h ke wo kuch laptop par type kar raha tha as vivan ko alag feeling aa rhi thi, he was scared use ab tak aria nhi mili halaki kisine usse nhi pucha par asal me to sabne nita ko pucha honga uski bahu kaha h?

Vivan ki aankhe teary ho gyi at the hope he was losing day by day, Jay ko sab pata rehne ke bawajood wo bata nhi raha tha kyuke use vivan ko involve nhi karna tha warna uska Saara plan kharab ho jana tha, also vivan ky haal karta tha sameer ka but ye kaam ko aaram se lekar chalna h ye nhi samajhenga.

Vivan: aria!! Where are you!!?

He frustratedly flip his hair back as vivan wapis niche jata h to roam in the garden for some fresh air, he scroll through his mobile until he saw a car going in front of his mansion, wo ek saa usi car ko dekhta h he find something suspicious as he looked at malhotra mansion jaha ki lights off thi har jagah sannata tha.

Something was roaming in his mind to follow the car, as he did. He immediately took his car keys as left behind them with full speed, but wo try kar raha tha to not let them know that he's following them after a long hour the car stopped in front of a palace as same as vivan but kaafi dur waha se. Wo wait karta h unke bahar aane ka but wo bahar nhi aate instead he hear a knock on his back seat door wo piche dekhta h jab use kisi ladki ki aawaz sunai deti h.

....: h-h-hello e-excu-excuse me s-sir ca-can you g-give me l-lift?

Her shaking voice was hurting him like hell, use wo aawaz samajh hi nhi aati ke kiski hai but wo agree kar leta h as wo ladki darwaza kholkar andar bethti h she was shivering badly as a cloth was tightly wrapped around her body. She looked pale, weak and fragile. Vivan uske chehre ko dekhne ko koshish kaafi kar raha tha but instead she looked away all the time with her trembling figure. At last he sigh looking down.

Vivan: ghar kaha h aapka?

.....: a-aap a-aapka na-naam ky h wese?

Wo puchti h dusra sawal jisse vivan uski taraf dekhta h or wo ladki turant niche dekhti h. He spoke in a cold voice.

Vivan: tum behtar hai agar mera naam na jaano...kaha se aai ho?

Wo use sternly glare dekar puchta h as she spoke in a low voice.

.....: a-ar-aria na-naam h mera...

Vivan ke facial expressions puri tarah change ho gye hearing her, wo piche mudta h as he turn on the lights of his car to see her face clearly. Her eyes was teary, she was in that state jise koi bhi nhi bayan kar sakta tha. His eyes softened as well as teary looking at her how she was scared from the surrounding.