chapter-16

"Tanhaiyon mein hu betha me, aja na kabhi ise dur karne tu."

Javin waha se utha kr bahar chala aata h to see y/n jo ke ek female employee se baat kar rhi thi without disturbing her in work wo waha se chala jata h chup chap, really he came here to annoy her. He was also unaware that someone's eyes was on them from the start.

California, USA.
(5:30 pm)

On call.

.....: uhm, so you arranged my flight right sara?

Sara: yes boss...

.....: hmm...btw can you come over to my house?

Sara: uhm but boss I'm sorry I can't come now, actually I'm g-going to a-a funtion...

.....: hmm interesting...ohk...

Sara jaldi se call cut kar deti h sighing in fully relief as she pack her last thing was about to leave her apartment when she got a call from her mom. She picked it up.

On call.

Sara: yes mom?

S/m: Sara tum kaha ho? Sabhi yaha kitna puch rhe h tumhare baare me...

Sara: haa me late ho gyi aap to jaanti h mera wo khadus boss kaha leave deta h mujhe..accha I will be there as fast as I can...

S/m: okay beta jaldi aa janaa...

With that Sara cutted the call and open the door of her house only to let her eyes widen seeing her biggest nightmare in front of her aka her boss. She was quite scared because she lie to him again and she don't know what he will do to her.

.....: good to see you Sara...btw aren't you wanted to go to a function? I think you're leaving for a long time hmm interesting...

Sara: b-bos-boss i-i w-was.? -

.....: sshh...

He step inside making her heart beat so fast as she back off when he held her wrist pulling her closer to him.

.....: sameer Singhania sab bardaasht kar sakta h but kabhi disobey nhi wo bhi usse jise wo sabse zyada chahe...

Sara: i-

Before she could utter he threw her on the floor. She back off while he smirked seeing her a crying mess already after he unbuckle his belt.

Sara: i-im sorry I know I shouldn't do that b-but- ahhh!!

He, without any warning hit her with his belt so roughly that she screamed a loud. In the silent atmosphere only her screaming were the ones that coming to the every corner of the room.

After a fully 2 hours, he stopped seeing her unconscious figure lying there helplessly he smirked.

Sameer: kher at least I got what's I was craving from years...i don't need you now...

With that he walk out of there. Leaving her helplessly.

At kapoor mansion.
(8:30 pm)

Javin jiska intezaar kar raha tha use bas wo nhi dikhi except her sab dikhe.

Nita: kise dhund rhe ho javin?

Javin: m-mumma Sara abhi tak nhi aai...she was invited from a long time...

she was invited from a long time