chapter-27(15+)

"Kya pyar yahi hai jisme takleef ka koi malham na mile?"

Jay: h-hey stop...

Wo use rokta hai but she just smiled at him.

Roshita: I wanna sl-sleep with you...

She hugged him snuggling on his chest, he sigh as he dirty minded thought something else.

Jay: okay let jao I'm coming in a minute kuch kaam h...

Roshita: nhi!! You better sleep with me Or else I will cry!

He nod as she sit on the bed as he went to arrange the file, she was scanning the every thing of the room until she found his mobile, she pick it up and started taking selfie without even opening the lock of his mobile. Indeed she was JINius(genius).

Jay: hey roshu storage badh jayngi mobile ki stop taking selfies...

Roshita: noi! Jab tak t-tum m-mer-mere saath nhi so onge me khichungi...

She made a pout clicking almost 50+ selfies of herself in the same pose, he chuckle seeing her throwing the mobile on the bed with annoyance after the lock didn't open. She was in the same saree as she didn't get much wet and also usne dress nhi badla jo ab or mushkil tha Jay ke liye badalwana.

Jay: chalo utho apne ghar jao...

He spoke as she pout coming towards him.

Roshita: nhi jaungi?? Ky karonge!!?

She did a hehehe with her teeths as he fold his arms staring at how cute & funny she's. Although she's drunk but her habit isn't gone of teasing him.

Roshita: you know i-i cawn da-dance...?

She showed him, her anklet and then did a cham-cham jisse Jay chuckle karta h.

Jay: why you're so cute?

Roshita: and why you're so anti-romantic!!? Ughhh!!

She come towards him as she cup his face placing a soft kiss on his lips, he was shocked but still manage to not loose his control.

Roshita: you know I lob you soooo muchhh!!!

She spoke giggling as he smile.

Roshita: but I th-think you d-don-don't lob me? Did you.?

She asked cutely as his smile fade away. He cup her cheeks placing a soft peck on her lips.

Jay: I did love you a lot...i don't like to show it in front of everyone so that's why I always stay cold...

Roshita: I'm shyyyy..

She mimick as he smiled while glaring at her, she made a pout looking at his half unbuttoned shirt.

Roshita: I wanna remove it!

Wo apni saree ko dekh kar kehti h as he just look at her.

Jay: tum sacchi batana mujhe turn on karna chahti ho?