chapter-17

"Beintehaan hai ye hai mera ishq, kabhi shaq ho to batla dene keh dena"

She did kissed him back while wrapping her arms around his neck. He held her waist tightly pulling her up as she wrapped her legs around his torso holding on his hair tightly while deepening the kiss. He made her lay on the bed while hovering over her still not breaking the kiss.

After a perfect six minutes he broke the kiss breathing heavily as she glance into his eyes.

Y/n: a-ab r-ru-rules kaha gy-gye?

She asked breathing heavily with a smirk while he smiled at her.

Javin: bhaad me...

Y/n use playfully uske bare chest par maarti h.

Y/n: mind your language Mr.kapoor...

Javin: tumhare saamne kuch bhi kehne ki ky sharam?

Y/n: you-

Wo chup ho jati h jese hi unhe door par knock sunai deti h, as he shut her down. She immediately hide in the cupboard as he wear his T-shirt before opening the door to see his bhabhi standing there with some clothes in her hands. Wo isse pehle kuch poochta wo andar jaati h as his eyes widen.

Aria: javin ye kapde me rakh deti hu cupboard me kal ke liye hai so....

Wo jakaar cupboard ka darwaza kholne hi wali thi but javin aakar use rok deta h.

Javin: m-m-me k-khud rakh lunga...aa-aap chali jaiye...

Aria: javin, me humesha rakhti hu to mujhe baadme yaad rahenga me tumhe bata paunga kaha rakhe hai...rehne do...

Javin: nhi bh-bhabbi a-aa-aap jaiye m-me rakh lunga...

Aria: javin ruk jaa na ek minute-

With that she opened the door as javin apni aankhe closed kar leta h silently. Aria ki aankhe wide ho jati h seeing y/n inside.

Y/n: uhmmm..h-hi...

Aria javin ko dekhti h with a smile.

Aria: ohh so romance chal raha tha, sorry yarrr javin I disturbed you too...accha so sweetie ab aakhir tum biwi banne wali ho iski to in kapdo ko tum hi sambhal kar rakh do mera kaam ho gaya...

With that she headed out there.

Aria: continue...continue...

Javin: bh-bhabbi p-please k-kisiko bataiyega mat na...

Aria: nah javin...continue...

She gave him a thmups up running out of there as javin y/n ko dekhta h jo bas cutely un kapdo ko dekh rhi thi.

Y/n: choice acchi h... Jiski bhi h...

Javin: bhabhi maa ki hai meri, acchi to hongi hi...accha ab niklo bahar...

Y/n: kyu? Me nhi aari!

She move her head to another side as he sigh holding her legs he pull her a little and threw her on his shoulder, he made her lay on the bed before snatching those clothes from her. She looked at him angrily as he keep the clothes carefully before coming towards her.

Javin: uhm so ab?

Y/n: ky ab?

Javin: shall we................continue?

She glared at him and threw a pillow. He laughed at her angry behaviour but she immediately run out of there towards her room, jumping into her room she shower her tongue to him before closing the window. He laughed at how childish she's in real life.