chapter-49

"Beshak aapka ishq us wakt kaccha tha par ab to mitha sa laage hai....."

She cried out as he keep his finger on her lips, she yank his hand immediately was about to run out of there but he pull her made her lay on the bed he hovered over her.

......: sweetheart...

He kissed her neck as she hiss when he bite her skin, it was just a lovely moment but a terror for her. He pinned both of her wrists on the side snuggling into her neck, he inhale her scent which relieve him more than anything. Her chest was going up and down due to the nervousness.

As he move to her cleavage giving her kisses he put her dress down to her shoulders pecking her skin as her sob get into his ears he stopped.

Roshita: I-i ha-hate y-you Jay......i hate you...

She spoke pushing him as wo waha se bhaag jaati hai niche ki taraf apna dress sahi karte huye, he sit up sighing in fully frustration.

Jay: can't you just control yourself for a lil more minutes, little one? Huh?

He spoke to himself as he groaned feeling himself getting the feeling the feeling to again touch her, she literally becames his obsession. He was out of control all the time for her, just her one look can make him kneel down to her this was the impact of her on him.

Aria: roshu! Do you know- wait ye mark kis tarah ka h?

Aria's dress.

Roshita's dress.

Y/n's outfit.