Nobody, Cause I'm Braindead!

⚠️TW: GORE. HEAVY GORE. Please read with caution.⚠️

---

Snowball is dragged away, screaming at the top of his lungs while Blocky tries to get him to calm down.

He knew. He knew what he saw. And my heart begins to burn with, what I hope is, frustration. I try to settle myself down; I don't know why I smiled when his eyes met with mine. But a sudden thought makes my blood run cold, as I realize it wasn't my own.

"He's next." I think to myself.

Scarlet hums with interest. 'Oh?'

"He's next. I..." Why were my thoughts doing this?! There's a reason, there's got to be- I...

"I don't care anymore. I don't."

'I thought you had a list, darling~'

The list. Oh, crap. My shoulders slump, as I carefully get us up from the ground.

"...Y-You're right.." I think. "Ah, I'm-"

'No no! I'm not disagreeing with you here...'

"But- the list..."

'There's no shame in bending the rules a little, is there? Hey- Pin did it before- and she was just fine! Made it as far as she did because of it, too!'

"...."

'Come on... would anybody really miss that brute, if he was gone..?~'

Weeks.

It's been weeks since he had last seen Grassy.

Snowball hated how his devastation drained him from the energy he needed. There was no time for tears- that was something a weak, armless loser (like Basketball) would do. No. He needed to keep his head up high.

A blizzard of thoughts raged in the depths of his mind, but the things that would ease his fears would be the memories of Grassy's strength. The kid had learned a lot since Blocky had first introduced him- all thanks to his own strength and skills, of course.

Even if he was hurt, he knew that he carried the tips and skills he taught him. Nothing would try and hurt him- the kid had the ability to lift entire INVENTIONS, despite Bossy-Bot's angered rants.

Speaking of, he remembered the way she exploded at his sudden outburst a few days back.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Her nasally voice always made him cringe. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

He rolled his eyes at the memory.  Basketball was also there to lecture him, while she tried to make sure he kept his mouth shut. She really didn't want them to hear about the two disappearances- and Snowball was real close to dropping that news onto that bozo- but Blocky's presence was enough to keep him tame, as he was standing right by his side. Tennis Ball had also been there; in between his exasperated rants, would try and comfort Bozo, who kept getting these headaches in the middle of her screaming.

Well. Maybe if she could've stopped screeching like a fucking seagull, maybe she wouldn't have to deal with it. He remembered hearing about her getting them a lot more often now- not like he gave a fuck about it.

Sighing, Snowball continued to trudge through the city, coughing under his breath. He swore, there had to be some kind of cold going around the city- he was falling sick. This didn't stop him from looking, as he soon found himself at the path of the Freesmart Supervan. He had made it to the clearing like he had originally hoped, which only meant that it was time for him to roll up his sleeves, and get to searching.