Miss You Always,

Pin,

I think I'm an idiot.

My love for you has finally gotten me out of my shell. I forgot how nice spring was- not too hot, not too cold- just the right weather.

At the same time, I realize that my love for you has made me selfish.

Now, don't get me wrong- I don't feel bad for taking Firey's snacks. The guy used to go through the pantry in the span of a few DAYS- I even told Leafy that a lock wouldn't be a bad idea to preserve the food we do have!

She immediately rejected it. Even I can't believe it- the poor thing is too kind for her own good! Leafy's often the one who gets the snacks for the three of us, grabbing as many as she can so we can get through the week. But because of me, she's been having to go more often than not.

Wait- no, not me. It's Firey's fault! I swear, I would've kicked him to the curb at this point!

.....Okay, maybe not.

This is what I mean. I'm becoming selfish- my thoughts are orbiting around you. I've been too upset to try and check on our friends...

Oh!  O̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶!̶ M̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶!̶ 

Our friends!

You're not going to believe this. I ran into Fries today, and guess what: he's planning on making growtato's again! He's still being a grouch about 'keeping them for his survival', but, cmon'- he made some for Gelatin last time. He should make some again, f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶u̶s̶!̶

I bet you're wondering as to who keeps leaving those supplies in the forest. Well... surprise! It was all me.

You have no idea how hard it was to try and find a place where I could leave the food, especially when everyone seems so watchful nowadays. There's got to be something in the air, because lately, the others have been acting rather... tense.

They still don't know! Nobody knows about your whereabouts right now, thankfully. But with everyone being on edge, I'm going to have to find a better way to drop that food off. That's how I found out about Fries's little farm again, heh- he ran into me when I was walking back.

Don't worry though. Even if they try and build some kind of forcefield around here, it won't stop

I would have gone off with you. Believe me, it feels like Golfball is trying to get me every time I'm near. Apparently she was really hesitant on bringing me back- it's more than enough to make me leave.

But that'd result in a witch hunt for the both of us.

I'm so sorry it all had to be this way. I know that, no matter what, you'll never be able to escape what you've done.

None of us will.

It's weird. I've found myself holding onto the scar, the spot where I drove the trowel into- and every time that I do, I can feel your hold, your hand cradling my own.

I̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.̶

They still care, you know. I could tell- Fries hinted at it when I ran into him. He did try to cover it up and all, but just from the way he looked, I knew that I... wasn't the only one.

..I care.

I care about you. I can say it now.

We've all suffered so much, but it's time we finally begin to heal together, for ourselves as well as our friends around us.