Night out

Demitra's pov

Paigey 💗

Do you want me to come get you?

Sure

Okay I'll be there in 20

Okay

I quickly get dressed and wait patiently for her to text me that she's here. She finally texted me and I rush out my house and to the car. I climb in before anyone could see me.

"Hey" she smiles as I put my seatbelt on. "Hi. How was practice?" I ask and she drives off. "It was good. Aubrey wouldn't stop asking me about you" I nod my head. "So what are we doing?"

"Whatever you want to do" I think for a second. "Can we go to Walmart and buy some legos?" She looks at me weirdly but eventually nods. "Sure" she winks at me and I roll my eyes. She drives to Walmart and rushes out and opens the door for me.

"Thank you" she smiles and shuts the door and locks the car. I watch some people take their phones out and started recording or taking photos. "I guess it's time to act"

Paige takes my hand without saying anything and leads me inside. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me closer. "So, do you like girls?" She ask out of the blue. "No. I'm straight" she looks down at me with a smirk. "Straight as a circle maybe" she says in her low voice.

I push her off of me and walk faster to the LEGO sections. I then see a young girl coming my way with a huge smile on her face. "Hi!" She shows me her big smile. She's maybe about 6? "Hi. How are you?" I ask her. "Kayla! You can't just run away like that" her mom says out of breath finally reaching up to her kid.

"Sorry but I saw one of the Kalogeras sisters and I wanted to say hi. You remember them right?" Paige finally catches up to me and stands by me. "Yeah. That's all you talk about" her mom sighs and I laugh a little. "Can I get a picture?"

I nod my head and she jumps up and down. She comes and stand next to me and I wrap my arm around her and lean in a little so that I'm closer to her height. I then let her go and they leave.

"So Legos?"

We go to the Lego section and I pick out those Legos flowers. "Can I see that?" I hand Paige the box and she examines it and walks away with it. "What are you doing?" I ask catching up to her. "Paying?" She walks to a self checkout and pays for the Lego.

"I could have paid for that" I glare at her. "Oops?" I roll my eyes and eventually thank her. We walk and see some people take photos. "Show time" she wraps her arm around my neck and pulls me in closer to her. She smells good. A little too good.

She then helps me in her car and shuts the door for me when I'm inside. She then goes to her side and I wave at some people. "Wanna go hang out with my friends?" She ask pulling out of the parking lot.

"I guess" she hands me her phone and tells me I can play some music. We arrive to her dorm and I leave my Lego in her car. There wasn't really many people around so we didn't hold hands or anything. We walked in and we went up to her dorm room and she opens the door.

"Paige Boo" a girl comes walking up to us and smiles. "Who's this?" the girl ask while looking at me like a child.

"Remember when Elliot said I have to pretend to date this girl..." the girl nods her head and looks at me. "That's her!? Damn you're lucky. She's pretty as fuck. I love your hair" that made me blush. "Thanks. I'm Demitra but call me Demi" I introduced myself to her. "KK Arnolds"