Christmas surprise

Paige's pov

"Are you sure she will like it?" I ask Demitra's younger sister, Ellie, who's looking at me with a 'are you dumb?' face. "I told you this already. She will love it" okay okay. I trust her. "Alright. Let's go buy this then you can buy me lunch" Ellie says happily walking to the front.

I dragged her out of school for lunch to help me with this. Sunday was no help so I asked Ellie. I purchase the present then we walk out. "So what are you guys doing for Christmas?" I ask her as we get in the car.

"Not sure. Mia says that she has a surprise but she has to talk to a few people first" she answers and puts her seatbelt on. Her phone dings over and over again and she groans. "It's my sister" she opens her chats and reads them.

"Where are you? I need to tell you something and you can't tell Paige. You stole my shirt, I want it back" she reads out. "I wonder what the secret it" I ask and she just shrugs and types away.

I then receive a call from Demitra. "Babe?" she ask as soon as I answer. "Yeah? What's up?" I start driving to the spot where I promise to take Ellie. "Where are you?" I slowly turn my head and look at Ellie who is telling me to shut up.

"Just at school" I kept it cool. It was silent for a bit then she says "no you're not. I checked your location. Are you with Ellie?" I forgot she has my snapchat location. "No?" I didn't know what to say.

"Okay well tell Ellie that I need my shirt back" she then hangs up. "Let's eat"

Demitra's pov

"Why is she acting so weird?" I ask Emma who's just chilling on her phone. Emma and her team is here for a couple more days since they have other things to do here and whenever they aren't doing whatever, she's usually hanging out with me.

"Maybe she's hiding something?' Emma says putting her phone away and comes to sit by the edge of the pool with me. "I'll just ask Ellie later" I dip my toes in the pool and sigh. "I don't think she likes me that munch" Emma says, taking her socks off and dipping her feet in the water.

"She's just jealous or something" she hums and we sit there in silence until we heard Ellie's laugh. "Ugh. I forgot she only has a half day today" I got up and dried me feet, so did Emma, then we walked inside seeing my sisters and Paige in the kitchen.

"Emma's here!" Ellie says giving Emma a hug. Emma and Nika's family are families that we are very close with. "Those are my pants. I've been looking for those for a year now" Emma says looking at Ellie's pants.

"You want me to take my pants off right here right now?" Ellie ask making Emma gently push her. "I should head out. I have weight training" Emma gives me and my sisters hugs and just nods her head at Paige.

She then walks out the house and Paige can finally breath. "I'm bored. Let's go for a walk" I suggest and grab Paige and head to the front. Ellie joined us and I don't even know where Sunday is. She vanished off the earth.

"Let's take Romeo" I suggest and put his leash on and hand it to Ellie because I'm too tired to chase after a dog. "So wanna go to the met gala with me?" I take my girlfriend's hand and swing them back and forth.

"Don't say you have basketball because I checked your schedule already and you're free those days" she groans. "You know how much I hate going to things like that" she tells me pulling me close to her and walking behind Ellie trying not to run into her since Ellie is a slow walker.

"But you'd do anything to make me happy right?" I look up at her with a smirk. "Yes but-" I cut her off. "That's settle. You'll come with me" she sighs but finally gives in. "The food, tickets and hotel will be paid for if that helps"